Jill Scott is trending on twitter because a Football player questions her attractiveness

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope, just pointing out double standards. Women post negative shyt about men all the time and don’t get any heat about it

Yup thats the reality. There are double standards. And any man who is offended by the shyt woman post needs invest in mental health services.

there are opinions and emotions in our personal lifes That matter much more than what a random woman on twitter thinks.

theres no value in giving power to superficial shyt.

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
Damn leave Jill Scott alone.:wow:. This is like the second time her looks have been publicly discussed. I think there was some French bytch who called her dog Jill Scott bc she said the dog looked like Jill on the news some years back. Smh. She a stronger woman than me bc at this point I’d be feeling some kind of way having my looks constantly debated in public every few years.

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
I think he’s more so getting dragged for being rude and a dikk. He didn’t need to say Jills name. She’s at home minding her business, and has to wake up to some random man saying she’s sexually unattractive, and trying to see if other men agree with him. I’m sure she doesn’t “care”, but it’s still rude and hurtful.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
In the black community...black men are supposed to like/love big women unconditionally (it's some kind of cultural standard) so when one comes out and says he's not into big women that man will be ridiculed by not all but many.

He said she wasn't ugly but didn't find her attractive obviously due to weight...not curves because there are smaller women with curves without excess body fat.

Tlr does this sometimes when dudes will pressure (either subliminally or by forcing) you into finding some sort of attraction to say Lizzo for instance and if you don't well you know the rest...

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This is one recent pic

Jill no where near her prime now but if you telling me she’s busted compared to the regular ass females in this pic then :comeon:

And that’s no disrespect to Tobe Nwigwe either:hubie:

Breh just don’t like big women which is his right, but why her? Why not say Lizzo or some shyt... Jill minding her own business and getting grandma age wtf he need to be worrying about what other nikkas would fukk?

This is Jill at almost 50

:comeon:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup thats the reality. There are double standards. And any man who is offended by the shyt woman post needs invest in mental health services.

there are opinions and emotions in our personal lifes That matter much more than what a random woman on twitter thinks.

theres no value in giving power to superficial shyt.
Point taken

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
These shea butters dikk ride Jill Scott heavy

She’s way too old for me and is fat. It’s not fatphobia. It’s preference I’d like to see these bytches lay up with a fat stinking nikka.

She’s cute for a big girl with nice teeth guess she got the confident neo soul sexy cool but not everyone into BBW’s.

The football player didn’t need to call out a woman twice his age though like on social media.

That's my whole thing. Preference is fine. Unprovoked negativity towards a Black women is some weird shyt to do, especially if you have a platform and you're Black yourself.