Jill Biden wants LSU AND IOWA to come to the White House???!! White women showing what they think of black women.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
women's NCAA tournament ratings thru the roof because cacs had a great white hope at Iowa

then they got beat by LSU in the finals

LSU's best player was trolling Iowa's best player in celebration

cacs mad

Cac Clark was trolling her first "You can't see me" until Reese won and was trolling her back. :smh: at the cac media

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
You're seeing all the excuses now for clearly snubbing the majority black team which just won. You see who is 'Democrat first and Democrat before anything"

"Why do that even maaaddda? Why ya'll even worried about that?"

Winners are invited to the White House, but let's snub history just to make the all white team that just lost feel good

Then you see Keith Olbermann use that 'classless' kind of language, eerily similar to the conservatives.

The masks are coming off.
They been off for years.
Cats just don't wanna admit it.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
She going to invite the Eagles when the chiefs come??
Fukk it …let the Bengals and 49ers go too…..they tried pretty hard

Matter of fact she should let Trump and Melania move back into the whyte house wit them… Trump went all out, lied rioted and everything, that’s great effort ……

Last edited:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Both sides, brehs!!!! We told y'all nxggas!!!

Pretending To Be Happy Hiding Crying Behind A Mask Meme Generator - Piñata  Farms - The best meme generator and meme maker for video & image memes

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
women's NCAA tournament ratings thru the roof because cacs had a great white hope at Iowa

then they got beat by LSU in the finals

LSU's best player was trolling Iowa's best player in celebration

cacs mad
Big mad

The way these grown white men and women are out here cursing these girls is crazy

Really got me seeing their true colors on twitter
Keith Olberman called Reese a fukking idiot?
Portnoy called her a classless POS?

Crazy

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
White folks love they white hopes when they battling against black people in sports.

I just watched Skip gush over Austin Reeves like Shannon praises Lebron the other day. He might suddenly be a Laker fan now:mjpls:.

And lets be clear,white American hopes. For whatever reason I dont think they feel the same about the foreign white players:mjlol:

Daps
If Joe allows this :damn:

He has to now. He can't come out and go against his wife's wishes, it would be a blowback in the public eye.

The only thing that could happen right now is that black folks with the microphone come out and call them on the carpet, but even that probably won't work because they'll try to make it look like black people are being mean and intolerable.

The Dems got us by the balls on this one, brehs. :snoop:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
:whoa:I dont wanna jump to conclusions, but i think its possible that cacs might be prejudice, and their behaviors might lowkey be influenced by their inherent biases. Until we can gather enough evidence to debunk this theory, we should probably move accordingly and take anything they say or do with a very conservative grain of salt.:mjpls: