Jill Biden wants LSU AND IOWA to come to the White House???!! White women showing what they think of black women.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
You're seeing all the excuses now for clearly snubbing the majority black team which just won. You see who is 'Democrat first and Democrat before anything"

"Why do that even maaaddda? Why ya'll even worried about that?"

Winners are invited to the White House, but let's snub history just to make the all white team that just lost feel good

Then you see Keith Olbermann use that 'classless' kind of language, eerily similar to the conservatives.

The masks are coming off.

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
Fir this one, Jill can fukk off. When did losers start getting invited to the White House?

IDGAF how historical Clark's record is. She lost. end of story.

Also Keith Olberman can suck a dikk. Really showed his colors on this. What type of grown man calls a young girl those words?

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
Aka

"I was too unathletic to play sports growing up so I cant empathize with black people facing discrimination in the field."

Lol congratulations on showing your ignorance saying this to a former college football player, dipshıt :mjlol:

None of you nikkas even give a single flying fukk about women's hoops literally ever on this forum. You guys go out of your way to take a hot wet shıt all over the WNBA at every given chance, all the way up to wishing on its eradication, and to dispute this would be a flat out lie. Now all of a sudden women's basketball matters to y'all.

But you got your issue to jump on this board and get your performative e-militancy on, so go on and be your patently disingenuous selves and pretend to give a fukk about women's hoops, the plethora of issues in women's athletics, or women in general.

Once Angel Reese and the rest of those Lady Tigers are done being the flavor of the month, y'all are gonna go right back to cracking jokes on chick hoopers and not one of you will ever support any of them once they make it to the WNBA in terms of ticket sales or purchasing apparel. Y'all never even bought one thing from BBB yet were dikk-riding Lavar Ball like a mofo. Just performative BS from the peanut gallery, as usual.

Now go on and tell me where any of this post is a lie. :sas2:

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
can someone explain what's going on?
I'm serious I don't know what's going on with LSU
women's NCAA tournament ratings thru the roof because cacs had a great white hope at Iowa

then they got beat by LSU in the finals

LSU's best player was trolling Iowa's best player in celebration

cacs mad

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jill watching the LSU Tigers pull up to the White House:
ls-0B9.gif

Edub

Veteran
Daps
I mean..... I get it, but at the same time this game set HISTORIC numbers for women's ball. I can see it as a celebration, but also see why it can be viewed negatively

Would people have been upset if Michigan St and Indiana St met up with the president after putting their historic national championship game together? Idk maybe, maybe not. It's still talked about and you alot of people even forget who won the game, just that Magic and Larry competed in it
Stop it….champs go(unless trump around), that’s it

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
This reminds me of when super-breh Randall Pinkett won on the Apprentice years ago. Dude went to Rutgers, graduated at the top of his class, was a Rhodes Scholar and got a bachelors in electrical engineering from there. Then he went to MIT and got a masters in electrical engineering.

So he wins on the apprentice and Trump tells him, "Hey how about you share the prize with some random cacette who didn't win any of the challenges?" :mjpls:

And Randall said, 'It's the apprentice not the apprenti." And that was that. But even back then when most didn't know I knew Trump was :mjpls: and it's the same thing with this cacette.

Last edited: