Jill Biden wants LSU AND IOWA to come to the White House???!! White women showing what they think of black women.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
"I know we'll have the champions come to the White House, we always do. So, we hope LSU will come," she said. "But, you know, I'm going to tell Joe I think Iowa should come, too, because they played such a good game."

This conniving bytch Jill Biden is trying to set up the LSU team & make them look like "bad sports" knowing they won't come to the WH after her statement while allowing the runner up Iowa team to show up & bask in the spotlight as the "moral champions."

Last edited:

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean..... I get it, but at the same time this game set HISTORIC numbers for women's ball. I can see it as a celebration, but also see why it can be viewed negatively

Would people have been upset if Michigan St and Indiana St met up with the president after putting their historic national championship game together? Idk maybe, maybe not. It's still talked about and you alot of people even forget who won the game, just that Magic and Larry competed in it
If Iowa won, Jill would not want both teams in the whitehouse.
This is bias in its purest form.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Y'all must be 6 Certs and 7 Figures deep because it would take my life being completely devoid of problems for me to give a single fukk about which athletic teams get invited to The White House in any sport :unimpressed:

Aka

"I was too unathletic to play sports growing up so I cant empathize with black people facing discrimination in the field."