Jill Biden wants LSU AND IOWA to come to the White House???!! White women showing what they think of black women.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Look at the Middle East and Vietnam. Even WWI and II, USA cacs slid in late after the hard work
f407cd23a7cd671c80b14eb0750572c3.gif

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Breh I've been on this forum just a hair under 10 years now. There's literally hundreds upon hundreds of threads here that shıt all over female hoopers and their professional league and the only time The Coli ever cares about women's college hoops is when they wanna fukk a particular player. Y'all can save ALL of this "support the Black team" BS with the fake outrage because ths fact is not one of you will put y'all money where your mouth is and buy one ticket or piece of WNBA apparel when these girls turn pro and then will turn around and make threads laughing at their lack of revenue and even call for the league to go under due to it not being profitable.

Y'all will rally around these women for this nonsense but laugh in their collective faces when they ask for higher salaries. Make that shıt make sense.

Not to mention let one of these Lady Tigers put out a tweet criticising Black men tomorrow and see just how all of this superficial support for them around here evaporates with the quickness.
Man shut yo dumb ass the fukk up! :mjlol:

Mafukkas on here have ALWAYS shown women's college basketball props and more so than the men's!

Mafukkas shyt on the WNBA cause it is boring and even women in general don't give a fukk!

U just in this bytch on some to the contrary shyt to argue like a p*ssy ass lame!:mjlol:

Daps
This fakkit ass cac always got some racist shyt to say with his bytch made gump ass!

Neg u hoe ass cracka!

Breh you need to wipe the cum off the hair on ya legs b
you boutta have a heart attack reading my post
not that deep
i called em nappy headed hos. its a joke. laugh.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Joe needs to Ike that ass, she’s causing unnecessary political drama for him and the democrats
tumblr_lt8iw8CYxa1qers9i.gif

Last edited:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I mean..... I get it, but at the same time this game set HISTORIC numbers for women's ball. I can see it as a celebration, but also see why it can be viewed negatively

Would people have been upset if Michigan St and Indiana St met up with the president after putting their historic national championship game together? Idk maybe, maybe not. It's still talked about and you alot of people even forget who won the game, just that Magic and Larry competed in it
Shut up cac

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Breh I've been on this forum just a hair under 10 years now. There's literally hundreds upon hundreds of threads here that shıt all over female hoopers and their professional league and the only time The Coli ever cares about women's college hoops is when they wanna fukk a particular player. Y'all can save ALL of this "support the Black team" BS with the fake outrage because ths fact is not one of you will put y'all money where your mouth is and buy one ticket or piece of WNBA apparel when these girls turn pro and then will turn around and make threads laughing at their lack of revenue and even call for the league to go under due to it not being profitable.

Y'all will rally around these women for this nonsense but laugh in their collective faces when they ask for higher salaries. Make that shıt make sense.

Not to mention let one of these Lady Tigers put out a tweet criticising Black men tomorrow and see just how all of this superficial support for them around here evaporates with the quickness.
Breh, shut the fukk up.

He told you, clearly at that, that this is a black issue. The fukk you trying to conflate it with the women's issue of "equal" pay for?