Jill Biden wants LSU AND IOWA to come to the White House???!! White women showing what they think of black women.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:wow: Breh...blatant like a MOFO. Jill should have just hit the "fukk them black bytches, I want cream with the coffee" :francis:

At least be real with the shyt and stop p*ssyfooting around the elephant in the world.

• The fact that cacs are constantly doing the zapruder film analysis study over ole girl giving back the same energy as the white jawn
  • The fact that folks riding the shyt out of ole girl when there were better players that did more on the paint
  • The fact that them jawns probably laughing and flicking through IG photos and TwikTwat memes
  • The fact that white folks just can't be real and say "I didn't want that black team to win because "classless" and the other team should had won because "competition"
Clown shoe shyt and further proves that not everybody is your damn ally. Even the white breh that watched the game with you, turn redder than sun burn and got on Twitter to bytch about the "fukking idiot"

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
full

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I mean..... I get it, but at the same time this game set HISTORIC numbers for women's ball. I can see it as a celebration, but also see why it can be viewed negatively

Would people have been upset if Michigan St and Indiana St met up with the president after putting their historic national championship game together? Idk maybe, maybe not. It's still talked about and you alot of people even forget who won the game, just that Magic and Larry competed in it
nikka no
fukk this participation trophy bullshyt
This is p*ssy ass shyt(pun not intended)
fukk is this :dead:

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
:russ:

These cacs have mastered the art of triggering black folks, wit this "on-code", passive-aggressive type shyt. :mjpls:

Now the all-lilly white Iowa Womens Basketball team, suddenly gets invited to the White House, to participate in the WINNERS CIRCLE...FOH. Hilarious, and a slap in the face, to the victors. :camby:

U already know the next play....

LSU declines to visit White House, feeling disrespected that, they would invite Iowa...and now the black team, is framed as the villains, and unsportsmanlike. :mjpls:

The classy thing to do, and real ownice, is on Iowa to respectfully, decline the invitation. We'll see......

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:russ:

These cacs have mastered the art of triggering black folks, wit this "on-code", passive-aggressive type shyt. :mjpls:

Now the all-lilly white Iowa Womens Basketball team, suddenly gets invited to the White House, to participate in the WINNERS CIRCLE...FOH. Hilarious, and a slap in the face, to the victors. :camby:

U already know the next play....

LSU declines to visit White House, feeling disrespected that, they would invite Iowa...and now the black team, is framed as the villains, and unsportsmanlike. :mjpls:

The classy thing to do, and real ownice, is on Iowa to respectfully, decline the invitation. We'll see......

Some might say that would be Classless...:troll: