Jill Biden wants LSU AND IOWA to come to the White House???!! White women showing what they think of black women.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It also shows the people mad about this don't even know how to read lol

“I know we’ll have the champions come to the White House, we always do. So, we hope LSU will come,” she said. “But, you know, I’m going to tell Joe I think Iowa should come, too, because they played such a good game.”
This is her quote. She is just being polite she was at the game lol. Y'all somehow turned into the a race bait thread with pitchforks lol

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
lol these bidens and dems can continually open disrespect black people to their face and yet we're going to hear some excuses about 'historic numbers' and how we need to overlook this.

bytch ass Trumptard. Where’s your energy when Tepublicans are actively passing laws that negatively affect black people ?

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
this incident is only one of many of this administration's against black people that gets swept under the rug yet again.

This is the same administration that is threatening to impose heavy sanctions on an African country because they don't want homosexuality and is constantly sending billions to Ukraine while black americans and their calls for reparations gets ignored

Jill Biden is a softer version of Joe. Joe Biden is the one eulogizing KKK members and segregationists and opposing school integration. This the same guy that called KKK Exalted Cyclops Robert Byrd a mentor.

We sanction countries that violate the human rights of others. This has nothing to do with race.

That billions going to Ukraine is military aide to stop the advancement of the Russian fukking army. It's not free money for Ukranian people being as a slight to Black Americans. Plead stop with these bullshyt 2020 Coli nikka smart-dumb talking points.

You fail too mention that at a state level many Democrat leaders have advanced or put on talks about reparations for black citizens. Meanwhile at a state level your party is banning black literature, fighting "wokeness," and making it hard for black folks to even vote. Yet I never see you showing any concern for that. A mouthful of whining over what Democrats have not done for us yet but silent as a mouse on what Republicans are actively doing to black rights and freedom of speech.

Another pretend militant who's concern for black people is solely based on opportunistically bashing Democrats and nothing more. You black conservatives always trying to use black issues to advance your shifty politics. The worst. Black conservatives gotta be the biggest cornballs on planet Earth. Bar none.

Last edited:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Now the Shills are bringing out the same ole playbook of calling everyone MAGA by trying to defend their Coli Momma. :lolbron:

I mean yall here reaching for the stars trying to turn this shyt into a politics issue and making Jill Biden apparently the ambassador of the Democrat party.

Watching a bunch of TLRepublican nikkas who spent the past months ignoring Ron DeSantis fukkery in Florida but ready for bloody revolution against the "racist Democrats" over this shyt is more amusing than anything.

And then yall got the nerve to ask for proof you are black conservative/Republican apologist cornballs when you're selective concern for black people depending on parties couldnt be more transparent.

Yes I will call you "zomg Jim Crow joe!!! 92 crime bill! Robert byrd!" clowns out in every thread you spit your propaganda pretending you give a fukk about black people.

Last edited:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
No political party should have such a lock on your mind that you suffer cognitive dissonance for criticizing it in any fashion. No matter where you are on the political spectrum, using red-herring tactics only expose that you really have no valid defense against the criticisms being made.

Except political parties have nothing to do with any of this. Jill Biden is one person with one opinion. It is not at all a sign of some endemic sentiment among all Democrats. And everyone here making this reach, insisting it is, do have political agendas of their own. Again, you will never catch the biggest critics here doing shyt about black literature being banned by Republicans in Florida, but buck wild over one person's silly comment.

And no being Black and critical of Democrats at every vague opportunity does not make you some intellectual. Falling for and being agreeable to the bad faith arguing of people who have an obvious political bias does not make you an intellectual. Being agreeable to political views that will lead to your rights and freedoms being challenged does not make you an intellectual, it makes you a self-righteous idiot who would rather be perceived a certain way than standing up for anything.

I really don't got time for you "I just have a different opinion" nikkas. Anyone using this silly storiy to make this big stretch about the entire Democrat party being racist to black people is a fukkin two-bit Republican. Get off me with that wishy washy free thinker bullshiit.

Last edited:

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It also shows the people mad about this don't even know how to read lol

This is her quote. She is just being polite she was at the game lol. Y'all somehow turned into the a race bait thread with pitchforks lol
This is how women get things done, with soft power passive aggressive comments. We don't know if that's how Jill communicates to Biden that he needs to do something.