Jill Biden wants LSU AND IOWA to come to the White House???!! White women showing what they think of black women.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
you fake millitants cant go deep in no conversation without pulling the CAC card, its pathetic really
Why are you pretending to be a black man who can chastise black folks for being militant :gucci:
Why are you a fakkit for bad bunny is the better question. There no way a African American man listens to him or any straight black man any where in the world
fposter,small,wall_texture,product,750x1000.jpg

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Argued like a white person when they're trying to close down arguments that make them uncomfortable.

The onus is not on me to demonstrate that I watch women's basketball as that is not the issue.

Can you demonstrate that the White House has a history of inviting losers to the house? If the answer is no, kindly fukk off :camby:
I don’t pay attention to the White House or women’s basketball

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
My point has nothing to do with arguing about salaries my dude. My point is y'all gonna act out with the typed up theatrics as if that's gonna make any difference to anything but once each and every one of those girls turn pro and you have a chance to really show them support with your wallets it's straight up crickets. In fact at that point y'all turn these chicks into nothing more than material for jokes.

The vaunted 1985 Chicago Bears didn't even get to visit the White House until Obama was in office and I bet you there isn't one thread on this board expressing outrage that a team of predominantly Black men in a sport The Coli actually cares about getting outright snubbed, yet I'm supposed to believe y'all truly care about this when it concerns a sport that not one of you would even notice if it disappeared tomorrow?

Yeah ok. Spare me the BS. This is one giant dap-fishing, claim to be pro-Black, e-militant circle jerk and judging from your former posts you're smart enough to figure this forum's nonsensical ways when the hypocrisy is screaming right in your face. I'm just happy more posters are calling it out in this thread.
Terrible post from a terrible poster:ehh:

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Imagine if Trump was in office what the narrative would be. He shytted on Britney Griner

Last edited:

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In cases like that, it does not matter what anyone personally feels about Women's Basketball, what matters is whether the winners are being treated fairly and whether the losers are being uplifted in this case because of their race.
Maybe. I think Jill Biden didn't think it thru cause she doesn't actually give a shyt about women's basketball and neither do most of the people in the thread (including me).

Someone told her this was the biggest thing going and Twitter is hyped and so she flippantly said "let's bring all the girls in!" and didn't think it thru.

Yeah. Dumb move. But all y'all in this thread on some "WE ALWAYS LOVED AND RESPECTED WOMEN'S BASKETBALL" need to stop :comeon:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Maybe. I think Jill Biden didn't think it thru cause she doesn't actually give a shyt about women's basketball and neither do most of the people in the thread (including me).

Someone told her this was the biggest thing going and Twitter is hyped and so she flippantly said "let's bring all the girls in!" and didn't think it thru.

Yeah. Dumb move. But all y'all in this thread on some "WE ALWAYS LOVED AND RESPECTED WOMEN'S BASKETBALL" need to stop :comeon:
See, this is where you proved you are full of it. No where in any of my statements did I state any such thing that I have bolded. In fact, you quoted my statement, and It explicitly was made clear that feelings about Women's Basketball was unimportant to the issue. You felt such an overwhelming need to defend this issue, that you had to try to lie even when the truth is right in your post.

Last edited:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

It was a girl power move that backfired.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol thread title should be she wants Iowa to come to the White House.

Hopefully LSU declines and does something more enjoyable with their time.

Daps
i’m still bushed, as you can tell. otherwise, instead of making this thread, i’d post it myself. no word on when this bushed period of mine ends. anyway, if one of you who happens to have posting privileges stumbles upon this, can you post this in that thread? it’s nothing major, a couple sentences of commentary on jill biden’s offensive sufgestion. thanks.

imagine if the outcome of this game was reversed and the first lady who made this insulting suggestion was michelle obama instead of jill biden. can you imagine the outrage that would have ensued, the charge of “reverse racism” that whites - of all political stripes, conservative and liberal - would have directed towards her and barack? this is no different than a black valedictorian being asked to share the honor with a white classmate whose grades fell short of hers.

and, you’re sure to have a number of white liberals say that while her comments were unwise, her heart was in the right place. white people always extend one another the benefit of the doubt when black people are victimized by their racism, however passively it might have manifested.

i hope black women, who have recently been treated as the bedrock of the democratic base, take note.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
The only thing that may save this situation is Iowa probably dont want to go anyway out of solidarity for trump.