Jill Biden wants LSU AND IOWA to come to the White House???!! White women showing what they think of black women.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Be but butt hurt over a White Man, inviting a White team to the White House. :mjlol: Dumb Black Outrage.

As if Obama wouldn't have done the same. :whew:

R.2bcd9bd46834bef282531c692f8369b0

R.6208e58bfdab31a13f8c20e7cc2a4885

obama-beer-summit_0.jpg

:scust:

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Think Joe Biden wear the pants in his house brehs

Lmao. Did you even read the article? Jill's quote was, she wants to ask Joe to invite both teams. Even she knows she has to check with the boss. Your point is invalid.

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See, this is where you proved you are full of it. No where in any of my statements did I state any such thing that I have bolded. In fact, you quoted my statement, and It explicitly was made clear that feelings about Women's Basketball was unimportant to the issue. You felt such an overwhelming need to defend this issue, that you had to try to lie even when the truth is right in your post.
I shouldn't have quoted you. I quoted cause I agreed with your general sentiment.

Then I wanted to call out a lot of people in this thread. My tangent was so opposite what you said I thought it was clear it was a general, untargeted comment. Maybe I should've been clearer. Oh well :yeshrug:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
It’s just a visit to the White House and not as a big of a deal as posters are making it out to be.

Besides at least pros get paid for losing even if they don’t get the White House visit. That’s a participation trophy in and of itself.
nikka you make me fukking sick you are part of the problem all that mental gymnastics is fugazy.
Participation trophy ass :mjlol:
Winners go Losers don’t simple.