Jill Biden wants LSU AND IOWA to come to the White House???!! White women showing what they think of black women.

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
juelz-talking.gif

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:wow: Breh...blatant like a MOFO. Jill should have just hit the "fukk them black bytches, I want cream with the coffee" :francis:

At least be real with the shyt and stop p*ssyfooting around the elephant in the world.

• The fact that cacs are constantly doing the zapruder film analysis study over ole girl giving back the same energy as the white jawn
  • The fact that folks riding the shyt out of ole girl when there were better players that did more on the paint
  • The fact that them jawns probably laughing and flicking through IG photos and TwikTwat memes
  • The fact that white folks just can't be real and say "I didn't want that black team to win because "classless" and the other team should had won because "competition"
Clown shoe shyt and further proves that not everybody is your damn ally. Even the white breh that watched the game with you, turn redder than sun burn and got on Twitter to bytch about the "fukking idiot"

Wowwwww, that's crazy.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Fux that. LSU should not show up. Since whent he lose get to come to. Let them come on another day.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
if i was on the winning team i would refuse to go to the whitehouse now and let the optics look even worse for jill when she only hosts the losing team.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sad but anytime you criticize the Mother and Father of the Coli. The Shills turn it political and start calling everyone Republicans and MAGA. :manny::heh:

How is it possible these people are able to co-exist in the real world if they only can see life through a political lens? That shyt has to be boring. Probably explains why they can't attain meaningful relationships.