Jill Biden wants LSU AND IOWA to come to the White House???!! White women showing what they think of black women.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
If Trump won that second term like @kevm3 wanted so bad he would have went out there and tweeted personally himself calling the LSU team classless trashy and un-American probably after getting his marching orders from Hannity producers. I can already see it. "the very nasty and very disrespectful WOKE LSU team is a disgrace to this country."

"Good people on both sides" Trump NEVER passed up an opportunity to chime in and side with either white people or condemn "all sides" on a race-controversy. He woulda done worse than want both teams invited to the White House, he woulda full blown pondered right up to his angry "supporters", shared their opinion on the issue, condemned the team directly, and turned it into some big controversy. Remember this man built damn near half his campaign out of harping on Colin Kaepernick all day and night. But Trump supporters like @kevm3 fronting like they the ones on the right side of history here. Lmao

Go in my post history and quote me 'supporting Trump', defending his racism or telling anyone to vote for him.

"Both sides" literally means both sides are racist, with the Republicans being more overt and the Democrats are covert... but now, the mask has come off and the Democrats are going full blast on their racism as well.

but liberals love playing these little games that if you call out racism on their side, you are automatically a 'Trump supporter'.

Black girls can't even get the full reward of their win because ol' Jill wants the good ol girls to come tag along too.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I don't know what the hell yall talkin about, as if what Jill says goes. She's just the president's bytch, she don't make the rules. :childplease::heh:
Don't even bother. This thread is gonna be a whole 20 page TLRepublican Trumpset both sides circle jerk pretending this is a politicial issue and this one woman represents every Democrat's opinion on the matter.

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
I swear some posters are acting real funny in this thread

How do u see a young black athlete super disrespected and say "lol why do yall care? it's WNBA lmao #bothsides haha"

Nah, something's wrong with some of y'all

If u still think this is about basketball, you're dumb af bruh

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Don't even bother. This thread is gonna be a whole 20 page TLRepublican Trumpset both sides circle jerk pretending this is a politicial issue and this one woman represents every Democrat's opinion on the matter.

this incident is only one of many of this administration's against black people that gets swept under the rug yet again.

This is the same administration that is threatening to impose heavy sanctions on an African country because they don't want homosexuality and is constantly sending billions to Ukraine while black americans and their calls for reparations gets ignored

Jill Biden is a softer version of Joe. Joe Biden is the one eulogizing KKK members and segregationists and opposing school integration. This the same guy that called KKK Exalted Cyclops Robert Byrd a mentor.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Show me the rule

Show me ONE example throughout DECADES of tradition where the losing team was also invited to tag along to the white house.. or are you saying it's ok to break tradition and undermine the victory of the black girls because the white team lost but jill feels like they should be rewarded too

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
nikka you saying a whole bunch of nothing. Shut yo bytch ass up.

Show me a picture of you at a woman’s basketball game
Argued like a white person when they're trying to close down arguments that make them uncomfortable.

The onus is not on me to demonstrate that I watch women's basketball as that is not the issue.

Can you demonstrate that the White House has a history of inviting losers to the house? If the answer is no, kindly fukk off :camby:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Guys. Iowa won’t be invited. That’s not how this works. The winning team will go. The first lady having a dumbass idea doesn’t mean she has pull.

Visiting the WH is a privilege for winning teams in pro and college sports. It’s not a participation trophy.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
#bothsides
yeah-rick-ross_2_50.gif

We finally back...

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
No political party should have such a lock on your mind that you suffer cognitive dissonance for criticizing it in any fashion. No matter where you are on the political spectrum, using red-herring tactics only expose that you really have no valid defense against the criticisms being made.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
That was a dumb thing for Jill Biden to tweet out, nobody cares about Iowa basketball and they are not the champs. what a lot of people care about is their guard Caitlin Clark who brought eyes to the sport with how she plays. She plays a lot like a female Steph Curry. Nobody has ever seen a woman pull up from 30 feet routinely like that and she's also an excellent passer. 9.9 million viewers of the championship game. That's by far a record. It's more than most sports get period.

I don't think the team should be invited but if they had acknowledged in some way what Clark has done to help grow the sport there's nothing with that, it shouldn't be in a way that cheapens LSU who is the better team, they deserve their shine.