Jill Biden wants LSU AND IOWA to come to the White House???!! White women showing what they think of black women.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ: I thought a random twitter girl said it was a joke. Angel Reese said it. Women's basketball should be thanking her tbh. The fire she brings has made the game way more interesting.
Exactly.

Mufukkas never talk about the women’s title game the next day lol. She’s getting this shyt some real traction.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I don't give a flying fukk about the WNBA nor do I give a flying fukk about athletic teams going to the White House for some photo-op session you demonstrative fakkit. The difference is I ain't twisting in the wind to fish for daps or doing BS e-militancy in this thread. :mjlol:

I just love calling you disingenuous dumb fukks out when the math ain't adding up, and given how y'all truly feel about women's sports, the math definitely ain't computing right in this hypocrisy-filled thread :umad:

And of course no receipts of support where it really matters for women's hoops. :unimpressed:
So just like I said you p*ssy ass geek--u just want to argue in every thread ---kill yaself :dead:

Typing all that shyt!:mjlol:

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Yea Iowa can serve dinner to the champs

And after dinner they'd have dessert ready like

88933966-1aea-4454-a4bd-b2ba442042b5_text.gif

:mjpls:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
This has ZERO to do with whether anyone likes women's basketball. This has everything to do with the fact that the winner is who is invited to the White House, but since the white team lost, they still want to invite them too. This suggestion would NOT have been made if LSU lost. We also seen how our 'allies' started speaking that thug and classless rhetoric the minute Reese used Caitlin's own taunt on her.

Some of these negroes are so on the Democrat plantation, they want to obfuscate the issue by changing the argument to whether we want to attend a WNBA game or not or whether we think the WNBA should get paid more, which has ZERO to do with the issue at hand.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Im dying at these reponses. nikkas acting like they took our civil rights away :russ:

Of course it's hilarious when Democrats disrespect black people. Jill Biden literally told black folks she views a losing white team on the same level as a black winning team and all these cats up in here grinning and laughing.

The winning team is the only one that gets invited to the white house, but Jill Biden is literally saying a losing white team should be rewarded the same as a winning black team but somehow cats act like they are blind to the fact that the president's wife literally confirmed the notion that black people have to work harder to get the same or less benefit.

This is the same administration that switches the conversation the minute anything black is brought up but is willing to put sanctions on a black nation because they don't want homosexuality in their country.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
This has ZERO to do with whether anyone likes women's basketball. This has everything to do with the fact that the winner is who is invited to the White House, but since the white team lost, they still want to invite them too. This suggestion would NOT have been made if LSU lost. We also seen how our 'allies' started speaking that thug and classless rhetoric the minute Reese used Caitlin's own taunt on her.

Some of these negroes are so on the Democrat plantation, they want to obfuscate the issue by changing the argument to whether we want to attend a WNBA game or not or whether we think the WNBA should get paid more, which has ZERO to do with the issue at hand.
Show me the rule where it says only winners can get invited to the White House

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Show me the rule where it says only winners can get invited to the White House

For as long as most people can remember, championship sports teams have received invitations to the White House on behalf of whichever U.S. president happened to be in office at the time. But exactly how long has this tradition been around, how many teams have been invited and which ones actually attended? We’ll answer these questions with this gallery, your guide to White House championship visits.

All throughout history, only championship teams get the invite. There are no instances where the championship team and the runner up both get invited. Jill Biden is suggesting we undermine the victory of these black girls and do something that hasn't been done before because the white team that got everybody excited about women's basketball lost.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
All throughout history, only championship teams get the invite. There are no instances where the championship team and the runner up both get invited. Jill Biden is suggesting we undermine the victory of these black girls and do something that hasn't been done before because the white team that got everybody excited about women's basketball lost.
Show me the rule

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
ehh couldnt care less but This who yall voted for right? Trump woulda done the gritty wit them nappy headed hos breh :laugh:

If Trump won that second term like @kevm3 wanted so bad he would have went out there and tweeted personally himself calling the LSU team classless trashy and un-American probably after getting his marching orders from Hannity producers. I can already see it. "the very nasty and very disrespectful WOKE LSU team is a disgrace to this country."

"Good people on both sides" Trump NEVER passed up an opportunity to chime in and side with either white people or condemn "all sides" on a race-controversy. He woulda done worse than want both teams invited to the White House, he woulda pandered right up to his angry "supporters", shared whatever their opinion is on the issue, condemned the team directly, and turned it into some big controversy. Remember this man built damn near half his 2016 campaign out of harping on Colin Kaepernick all day and night. But Trump supporters like @kevm3 fronting like they the ones on the right side of history here. Lmao

Last edited:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's just a coping mechanism for the Shills to protect their Coli Momma.

Mrs. Biden make them the best Butter Biscuits.