Jill Biden wants LSU AND IOWA to come to the White House???!! White women showing what they think of black women.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Im dying at these reponses. nikkas acting like they took our civil rights away :russ:
Mfcas in here talking about “both sides” all because of a damn college basketball team invite. Mind you it’s the FIRST LADY inviting two women teams :mjlol:

The same nikkas “outraged” are the same ones saying they’ll choose a bottle of cran-apple over WNBA tickets :dead:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
YUP.

You say “we’re not gona go, we’ll go when we win next year”

The end.
Anyone whos played sports before knows that’s exactly what will happen if they even get an official invite. No one’s accepting that invite to go be sour and celebrate your runner up standing next to the champs :dead:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Breh, shut the fukk up.

He told you, clearly at that, that this is a black issue. The fukk you trying to conflate it with the women's issue of "equal" pay for?
Lol. Is you guys clowning women’s basketball not a gender issue? So y’all can disrespect black female athletes but the white man can’t?

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
You are conflating issues. For one, this was not a pro game, this was a college game. So discussions about salaries and such are not even a part of the issue. Second, disagreeing on how good the gameplay is has nothing to do with exposing possible racism when rules are conveniently changed about how the champions will be treated. Those have nothing to do with each other.

So really, what is your issue with people stating that what was done for winners in the past should be continued in the present? That changing up the rules looks shady considering the composition of the teams. You are bringing in justifications for ignoring this issue that have nothing to do with this particular issue. So please express what your objective is on this.

My point has nothing to do with arguing about salaries my dude. My point is y'all gonna act out with the typed up theatrics as if that's gonna make any difference to anything but once each and every one of those girls turn pro and you have a chance to really show them support with your wallets it's straight up crickets. In fact at that point y'all turn these chicks into nothing more than material for jokes.

The vaunted 1985 Chicago Bears didn't even get to visit the White House until Obama was in office and I bet you there isn't one thread on this board expressing outrage that a team of predominantly Black men in a sport The Coli actually cares about getting outright snubbed, yet I'm supposed to believe y'all truly care about this when it concerns a sport that not one of you would even notice if it disappeared tomorrow?

Yeah ok. Spare me the BS. This is one giant dap-fishing, claim to be pro-Black, e-militant circle jerk and judging from your former posts you're smart enough to figure this forum's nonsensical ways when the hypocrisy is screaming right in your face. I'm just happy more posters are calling it out in this thread.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
You're seeing all the excuses now for clearly snubbing the majority black team which just won. You see who is 'Democrat first and Democrat before anything"

"Why do that even maaaddda? Why ya'll even worried about that?"

Winners are invited to the White House, but let's snub history just to make the all white team that just lost feel good

Then you see Keith Olbermann use that 'classless' kind of language, eerily similar to the conservatives.

The masks are coming off.

This Trump supporter right here trying way too hard in this thread.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Lol. Is you guys clowning women’s basketball not a gender issue? So y’all can disrespect black female athletes but the white man can’t?
Stick to making troll threads you dikk riding piece of shyt who loves the attention.

What I'm saying is that they're not issues to be conflated. The matter of how much women basket ball players are being paid is seperate issue.

As it is a seperate issue, people can have whatever views they want on the matter and still call foul when they recognise instances of racial inequality.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
My point has nothing to do with arguing about salaries my dude. My point is y'all gonna act out with the typed up theatrics as if that's gonna make any difference to anything but once each and every one of those girls turn pro and you have a chance to really show them support with your wallets it's straight up crickets. In fact at that point y'all turn these chicks into nothing more than material for jokes.

The vaunted 1985 Chicago Bears didn't even get to visit the White House until Obama was in office and I bet you there isn't one thread on this board expressing outrage that a team of predominantly Black men in a sport The Coli actually cares about getting outright snubbed, yet I'm supposed to believe y'all truly care about this when it concerns a sport that not one of you would even notice if it disappeared tomorrow?

Yeah ok. Spare me the BS. This is one giant dap-fishing, claim to be pro-Black, e-militant circle jerk and judging from your former posts you're smart enough to figure this forum's nonsensical ways when the hypocrisy is screaming right in your face. I'm just happy more posters are calling it out in this thread.
Oh, so having a problem with possible racism is dap-fishing to you and e-militancy? I see there is no reason to even converse with you then on this issue, because your last statement has just exposed that you are extremely disingenuous on this.

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
Man shut you sissy effeminate just argue in threads cause u on ya period ass up.

bytch show the receipts!!!!!!!!
fukk is u talking about?

Show your wnba gear miss! :mjlol:

I don't give a flying fukk about the WNBA nor do I give a flying fukk about athletic teams going to the White House for some photo-op session you demonstrative fakkit. The difference is I ain't twisting in the wind to fish for daps or doing BS e-militancy in this thread. :mjlol:

I just love calling you disingenuous dumb fukks out when the math ain't adding up, and given how y'all truly feel about women's sports, the math definitely ain't computing right in this hypocrisy-filled thread :umad:

And of course no receipts of support where it really matters for women's hoops. :unimpressed:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Stick to making troll threads you dikk riding piece of shyt who loves the attention.

What I'm saying is that they're not issues to be conflated. The matter of how much women basket ball players are being paid is seperate issue.

As it is a seperate issue, people can have whatever views they want on the matter and still call foul when they recognise instances of racial inequality.
nikka you saying a whole bunch of nothing. Shut yo bytch ass up.

Show me a picture of you at a woman’s basketball game