Jidion dresses as a slave to a Civil War war reenactment

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Jidion is not clever or insightful enough to do that. Stop it. He's a troll looking for views doing something unoriginal but shocking.

He isn't fukking borat or ali g. The guy is part of a long history of c00ning for clout in America and enough is enough.
He made a good point with this but this is generally true about him

Earth2God

Banned
Daps
Not sure what the outrage is, yall mad that they're trolling these crackers?

I like it. They did it to make fun of these confederate lovers for trying go act like the confederates were good. It makes sense, make them feel embarrassed.

And that nikka on the horse needs to die.
main reason is they aint even funny, no jokes, literring

second is theyre being rude to people who arent bothering anyone, theyre all being polite and respectful
its a hobby that history lovers do, not some white supremacist shyt...they even had another black guy that was chillin

gen z is trash at comedy they grew up watching staged pranks and think annoying people is entertainment
they cant think of anything original or use genuine comedic skills

Daps

second is theyre being rude to people who arent bothering anyone, theyre all being polite and respectful
its a hobby that history lovers do, not some white supremacist shyt...they even had another black guy that was chillin

gen z is trash at comedy they grew up watching staged pranks and think annoying people is entertainment
:what:respectfully i disagree. They're in LOVE with the confederacy. You don't see Germans role-playing as nazis. And the black guy helping them was a c00n.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

exactly…there was no hidden “deep” impactful statement that “exposed” these ppl or shed light on anything…he was just being an annoying/bothersome ass…and he was disrespectful as hell with the “nigger on a horse” joke from django…there were some slaves and far more free men who fought on the battlefield…granted few actually fought for the confederacy from what I remember…he just wanted to use the opportunity to make cheap slave jokes…he and his humor is the type that make it safe for a white audience to laugh at these types of “jokes”

…also fwiw this is just based on my experience but cacs who participate in these civil war re-enactments have been mostly :mjpls: but that’s just my experience so I won’t pass it off as a “rule”…but I’m not gonna prop this clown up just bcuz I think these ppl might be racist and he’s “trolling” them…fukk them all

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Not sure what the outrage is, yall mad that they're trolling these crackers?

I like it. They did it to make fun of these confederate lovers for trying go act like the confederates were good. It makes sense, make them feel embarrassed.

And that nikka on the horse needs to die.
Man shut ya c00n ass up
None of the shyt u saying true

Them crackas want to see nikkas doing that

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
not a fan of this fool..

he the one who was up in best buy with no shirt on at the peak of the pandemic harassing some minimum wage retail workers.

i hate people who do that shyt.
A good chunk of his videos is just him harassing minimum wage workers.

Dude employs every negative black stereotype for cheap laughs, he reminds of early ksi.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jidion is not clever or insightful enough to do that. Stop it. He's a troll looking for views doing something unoriginal but shocking.

He isn't fukking borat or ali g. The guy is part of a long history of c00ning for clout in America and enough is enough.

I don't care about his past. I saw the video and it was clever and insightful. He had those cacs spinning. It was better than anything that British jew has ever done. Fukk outta here white boy.