Jidion dresses as a slave to a Civil War war reenactment

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
As much as I covet youth there are times throughout the day when I thank God I wasn't born in the 2000s. :scust:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cosign.

It's like the point flew completely over their heads. JiDion wasn't buck dancing for them. He was clowning them by exposing their racism.

I thought it was outstanding trolling on his part.
Jidion is not clever or insightful enough to do that. Stop it. He's a troll looking for views doing something unoriginal but shocking.

He isn't fukking borat or ali g. The guy is part of a long history of c00ning for clout in America and enough is enough.

Hazel Brown

All Star
Daps
this was the “first” person I seen do it although it doesn’t mean he was the first…looks like they both dropped their vids at the same time

there was another dude who did a similar vid that was posted on here a few days ago but his was super cringeworthy

I didn’t watch the jidion version and probably won’t…the dude whose video I posted came off more satirical…jidion from the vids of his I’ve seen just simply acts annoying/obnoxious for a cheap reaction

Yep lol, I watched this one first too. I think they did it at the same time because this guy and Jidion actually walked past each other while they were filming.

SunnyD

All Star
Daps
absolutely none in this instance…I’ve seen a few of his other videos posted on here…he’s simply an attention-seeking buffoon…he’s hugely popular tho
Ok thank you. I’ve never heard of him. I didn’t see the purpose nor did I laugh. It’s wild growing up we would have been fighting and having words .. now black folks helping to reenact slave auctions and shyt. Pathetic.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
this was the “first” person I seen do it although it doesn’t mean he was the first…looks like they both dropped their vids at the same time

there was another dude who did a similar vid that was posted on here a few days ago but his was super cringeworthy

I didn’t watch the jidion version and probably won’t…the dude whose video I posted came off more satirical…jidion from the vids of his I’ve seen just simply acts annoying/obnoxious for a cheap reaction

they ran into each other in that video they went at the same time

all thee big youtubers work together