Jidion dresses as a slave to a Civil War war reenactment

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
A hit dog will always holler, go ahead and continue watching this weirdo videos and making excuses.
I’m definitely a hit dog, that video geeked

He 22 and more up then u while u bytching on the coli for daps, tighten up nikka

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
I’m definitely a hit dog, that video geeked

He 22 and more up then u while u bytching on the coli for daps, tighten up nikka
Shameless dikkriding that man don't know you, I don't know that man finances, but I doing pretty good for myself.

He still a weirdo and you post on the coli so you must be bytching for daps also nikka

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Shameless dikkriding that man don't know you, I don't know that man finances, but I doing pretty good for myself.

He still a weirdo and you post on the coli so you must be bytching for daps also nikka
Don’t even make sense u just talkin

U got a whole nikka as your avi fym dikkriding 😂😂

U retarded faux militant nikkas are golden

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Don’t even make sense u just talkin

U got a whole nikka as your avi fym dikkriding 😂😂

U retarded faux militant nikkas are golden
you comparing me having avi of the qb to my favorite team who I've met on several occasions to you saying a youtuber is more up then me when you don't even know the finances of both of us....

Yeah I'm done with this :mjlol:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I don't get how so many of you are missing what he's doing.

They shouldn't be glamorizing war criminals and traitors(yes that's what the confederacy was, despite their propaganda efforts). If they do the civil war re-enactments while pretending slavery did not exist, they're whitewashing history--the same charge they level against people who want to tear down those stupid statues and re-name public buildings. If they do the civil war re-enactments and are happy the slaves are there, they're historically accurate and glorifying enemies of the united states.

This sort of thing forces them to realize how fukking stupid it is to do anything but look at the south as a lesson of what unchecked greed and hatred for your fellow man did to this country, and a lesson for how the spirit that animated those demons that took America to war and nearly destroyed it is alive and well in white people today. Many of which are trying to restore that civil war feeling, thinking it's like a fight that they lost by default because their enemy got a few hits in before it was broken up. They think if they have another shot, they'll win this time and create their racist utopia.

THIS!! That’s like Germans re inacting nazis like wtf is this

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
He did a skit in the "most racist town in America" too, the conclusion was that the mayor of the town should be able to feel however he feels, as long as he is "courteous". Honestly, Jidion is one of these young folks that don't really believe in systemic racism, and think that the US is "post racial", unless it affects him in a specific way.

Nah kids like him don't really take anything seriously. The modern troll phenomenon.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
gen z :scust:

FtPh5SdWYAApl1S