Jidion dresses as a slave to a Civil War war reenactment

Sway

Banned
Daps
Not sure what the outrage is, yall mad that they're trolling these crackers?

I like it. They did it to make fun of these confederate lovers for trying go act like the confederates were good. It makes sense, make them feel embarrassed.

And that nikka on the horse needs to die.
That’s how I saw this too.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I don't get how so many of you are missing what he's doing.

They shouldn't be glamorizing war criminals and traitors(yes that's what the confederacy was, despite their propaganda efforts). If they do the civil war re-enactments while pretending slavery did not exist, they're whitewashing history--the same charge they level against people who want to tear down those stupid statues and re-name public buildings. If they do the civil war re-enactments and are happy the slaves are there, they're historically accurate and glorifying enemies of the united states.

This sort of thing forces them to realize how fukking stupid it is to do anything but look at the south as a lesson of what unchecked greed and hatred for your fellow man did to this country, and a lesson for how the spirit that animated those demons that took America to war and nearly destroyed it is alive and well in white people today. Many of which are trying to restore that civil war feeling, thinking it's like a fight that they lost by default because their enemy got a few hits in before it was broken up. They think if they have another shot, they'll win this time and create their racist utopia.

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
Satirizing what happened is not going to have any impact, any more than "trolling" will. They'll laugh, ignore, and pity you by turns and keep right on doing what they're doing. You're not about to address any of this effectively with social media "solutions".

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
He did a skit in the "most racist town in America" too, the conclusion was that the mayor of the town should be able to feel however he feels, as long as he is "courteous". Honestly, Jidion is one of these young folks that don't really believe in systemic racism, and think that the US is "post racial", unless it affects him in a specific way.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Jidion is 1 of the WOATs. Not funny. Ugly. No personality. Gay speech impediment. And a c00n.
Yeah I have no idea who guy is but once I heard him speak I knew who his audience is.

Heads be looking like us but sound like aliens to my ears.

Inflection and everything is just weird.

It's like they all got two gay daddies n it comes through whenever they talk.