Jidion dresses as a slave to a Civil War war reenactment

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't get how so many of you are missing what he's doing.

They shouldn't be glamorizing war criminals and traitors(yes that's what the confederacy was, despite their propaganda efforts). If they do the civil war re-enactments while pretending slavery did not exist, they're whitewashing history--the same charge they level against people who want to tear down those stupid statues and re-name public buildings. If they do the civil war re-enactments and are happy the slaves are there, they're historically accurate and glorifying enemies of the united states.

This sort of thing forces them to realize how fukking stupid it is to do anything but look at the south as a lesson of what unchecked greed and hatred for your fellow man did to this country, and a lesson for how the spirit that animated those demons that took America to war and nearly destroyed it is alive and well in white people today. Many of which are trying to restore that civil war feeling, thinking it's like a fight that they lost by default because their enemy got a few hits in before it was broken up. They think if they have another shot, they'll win this time and create their racist utopia.

Cosign.

It's like the point flew completely over their heads. JiDion wasn't buck dancing for them. He was clowning them by exposing their racism.

I thought it was outstanding trolling on his part.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
c00nS
UKVu0t8.gif

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
If one of those crackers grabbed him and put him on a farm to work then what …. Play games when slavery can still illegally happen brehs

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why even place yourself in that position with those white folks? Everything shouldn’t be for shyts and giggles. What was the lesson in this ? Some folks do way too much. Not cool.

absolutely none in this instance…I’ve seen a few of his other videos posted on here…he’s simply an attention-seeking buffoon…he’s hugely popular tho

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah same. Though I’m not sure if Jidion was the originator of it or not.

this was the “first” person I seen do it although it doesn’t mean he was the first…looks like they both dropped their vids at the same time

there was another dude who did a similar vid that was posted on here a few days ago but his was super cringeworthy

I didn’t watch the jidion version and probably won’t…the dude whose video I posted came off more satirical…jidion from the vids of his I’ve seen just simply acts annoying/obnoxious for a cheap reaction

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Remember when this c00n was bytching about youtube and white liberals being racist?:mjlol:

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
like someone said the odda day, you have to be a whole c00n/sellout these days to make it.