JEZUS CHRIST....Rocis' ASS is ****ED UP

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
Yeah, sure buddy. I'm begging for pics. I've even PM'ed every chick on here BEGGING for pics. If that helps you believe you still don't like ugly chicks go right ahead. :jawalrus:

:pachaha: @ Coli chicks

Funny thing is I believe u maybe not everyone but I'm sure your fiending for pics like you gonna bag something.So point blank what are you saying?? Their aren't atleast two shorties from the coli who look better than Rocsi??

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
Be it as it may, anybody who refer to the Rocsi pics in this thread as 'below average' is delusional. I certainly get enough p*ssy to know that. :manny:

Whoa hold on tho. You said above average shape if you ignore the cottage cheese. She's fukking skinny y the fukk should she have cottage cheese:dwillhuh::dwillhuh:?? Rocsi isn't thick to give that a pass. I get it now u deal with BIG bytches its ok bro. They need love too.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Funny thing is I believe u maybe not everyone but I'm sure your fiending for pics like you gonna bag something.So point blank what are you saying?? Their aren't atleast two shorties from the coli who look better than Rocsi??

I said you are right playa. What? You are doubting yourself now?

Anyone who doesn't agree with you is begging for pics from the multiple coli chicks that you think look better than Rocsi. Perfect logic, right? :leon:

:ahh:

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Where da fukk are her eyebrows? :what:

bytch look like she went SSJ3

Gotenks_ssj3_Dragon_Ball_AF_by_ExtremeNick.jpg

EDIT: Y'all nikkas beat me to it :pachaha:

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
I said you are right playa. What? You are doubting yourself now?

Anyone who doesn't agree with you is begging for pics from the multiple coli chicks that you think look better than Rocsi. Perfect logic, right? :leon:

:ahh:

yea ur :bustback::deadrose: I'm done with you and your 5th grade games cuz im sure I didn't say everyone I said your lame ass. Nice try to deflect tho

:huhldup:I lied that shyt was a horrible attempt LAME :pacspit:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
second face pic got that durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr expression

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
How is her ass so flabby, she ain't that big at all this is boggling me gentlemen

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Whoa hold on tho. You said above average shape if you ignore the cottage cheese. She's fukking skinny y the fukk should she have cottage cheese:dwillhuh::dwillhuh:?? Rocsi isn't thick to give that a pass. I get it now u deal with BIG bytches its ok bro. They need love too.
I agree it's strange she got that and she's skinny, but my point is, bytches got flaws. All of them, especially the 'average' ones. Most people would still admit she isn't particularly unattractive one way or the other...except you 'delusions of internet grandeur' muhhfukkas