JEZUS CHRIST....Rocis' ASS is ****ED UP

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Eddie murphy is fukking rocsi? The fukk? This is a downgrade for him.

man,....him and johnny gill were reportedly the reason he isn't wiht his wife.

so,....personally, till he clears this up.

this is all some bullshyt cover up shyt to me.

art barr

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
we know you are a heterophobic gay man,...

that is why you always trying to deflect your sexual preference.

on to others with that gay smilie and gay avi choice in most of your posts.

art barr

man,....him and johnny gill were reportedly the reason he isn't wiht his wife.

so,....personally, till he clears this up.

this is all some bullshyt cover up shyt to me.

art barr

....because we all know that heterosexual men gossip like hair salon trollops.

nikka you :wrist:

:pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats bullshyt...at the very least, she's average looking. The dudes in this thread (me included, and likely you too) fukk average hoes everyday. Girls with regular looks don't deserve that kind of vitriol because they're normal-looking....it's not like you'll be distracted by her 'uglyness' if you saw her on the street, or you would be disturbed if she asked to come to your house.

Let's be honest about what this is...dudes on the internet claiming to have higher standards than they do outside. Add her fame to the mix, and now dudes literally feel entitled to spew hate. But truthfully, if Rocsi (or even some random chick that looked like her) gave them some play, they would be all :jawalrus:

nah, looking at her as a CELEBRITY whose very fame is largely built on her appearance (let's be real. what other reason is there for her to be famous? none), we are well within our right to critique her appearance -- even if we're doing so while seated before our computers at home. you're exactly right. if she were just a regular bird, a lot of us would smash. but, as someone who EDDIE fukkING MURPHY is wifing up, she's terribly....:scusthov:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If she wasn't lightskin, would nikkas be caping? :mjpls:

U might be on to sumthin:ohhh:....she had no problem portraying Webbie as a savage....and not the kinda savage that start fights in the club,get drunk til he pass out,raws ratchetts all over the world,hit the red carpets in wifebeaters and pajama pants....but she portrayed em as the kind that rapes women.....so I got no problems talkin about that saggy deformed booty...I think she used to be a big girl,she said she had a eatin disorder and wuz cryin on the show one day...I wouldn't try to hit just cuz id be scared to catch a rape charge messin with her.