WOOOOOOOOOOOOOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:what: :ohhh::wtf::wow::snoop:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
U people actually like this chick? I thought that was just some gimmick on the site or some shyt:laugh: She's nowhere top 100 in any show/personality/entertainer/musican or any of that shyt. U got to be kidding me:laugh:

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
ffn_diaz_rosci_zeapff_061212_9181706.jpg

article-0-1395344A000005DC-792_634x892.jpg

967ea806.jpg

Rocsi-Diaz-cellulite-SPL.jpg

more pics:mjpls:

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
fukkouttahere with this lame logic. sure, we're sitting here behind the comfy anonymity of a computer, but the dynamic isn't too far removed from being outside and remarking at a girl that happens to pass us on the street. we're simply offering our opinion of what's available on that computer screen.
Thats bullshyt...at the very least, she's average looking. The dudes in this thread (me included, and likely you too) fukk average hoes everyday. Girls with regular looks don't deserve that kind of vitriol because they're normal-looking....it's not like you'll be distracted by her 'uglyness' if you saw her on the street, or you would be disturbed if she asked to come to your house.

Let's be honest about what this is...dudes on the internet claiming to have higher standards than they do outside. Add her fame to the mix, and now dudes literally feel entitled to spew hate. But truthfully, if Rocsi (or even some random chick that looked like her) gave them some play, they would be all :jawalrus:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
:rudy: you captains in dis thread are confusing WANTING to smash with IF IT WAS DERE smashin.

I wouldn't go out of my way to holla at dis bytch, let alone beat.

Exactly but we know probably 3/4 of this board don't get no ass and are lames :comeon:Real dudes who are bout it are rare on here plz believe that

Again I'm not saying nikkas standard may or may not be higher than mines. I ain't trying to save rocsi bc bytches aint trying to be saved they wanna be fukked.( unless them hoes over the hill) But If i saw her in a club or on the street I prolly try to holla :yeshrug: No need for hostilities brehs. If ya'll nikkas fukk 9's and up I don't mind scooping up the 6-8 FOR YA'LL nikkaS. Yall should thank me for keeping them occupied while ya'll smashing these dimes out there.

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
:rudy: you captains in dis thread are confusing WANTING to smash with IF IT WAS DERE smashin.

I wouldn't go out of my way to holla at dis bytch, let alone beat.
If you don't want to fukk her, that's fine...I don't, either.

But the 'let's come together and clown a flaw of a bytch we would smash if it presented itself' thing is lame and any grown ass man should agree. Just my two cents.

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
Again I'm not saying nikkas standard may or may not be higher than mines. I ain't trying to save rocsi bc bytches aint trying to be saved they wanna be fukked.( unless them hoes over the hill) But If i saw her in a club or on the street I prolly try to holla :yeshrug: No need for hostilities brehs. If ya'll nikkas fukk 9's and up I don't mind scooping up the 6-8 FOR YA'LL nikkaS. Yall should thank me for keeping them occupied while ya'll smashing these dimes out there.

I hear u. No1 said they only fucc 9 or 10s. What I was saying was she's nothing spectacular. She's regular chick. Nothing to get excited about. If I seen Rocsi in the street I wouldnt stop my car like DAMN wats good. Id drive right by her basic ass.I think thats all ppl are saying and y would I give a fucc who u keep occupied??:mjpls: They not my hoes soo y would I give a fucc. If ya'll wanna chase wack bytches. Go head :smoker: They need love too :shaq:

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
RackHD is a clown. This is a forum where we discuss topics. Rocsi just happened to be one if anything get at the OP. I think the post was more so like damn Eddie you b fuccing some BADDD shorties but u fuccin Rocsi?? wtf

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I hear u. No1 said they only fucc 9 or 10s. What I was saying was she's nothing spectacular. She's regular chick. Nothing to get excited about. If I seen Rocsi in the street I wouldnt stop my car like DAMN wats good. Id drive right by her basic ass.I think thats all ppl are saying and y would I give a fucc who u keep occupied??:mjpls: They not my hoes soo y would I give a fucc. If ya'll wanna chase wack bytches. Go head :smoker: They need love too :shaq:

Agree at the bolded, she not break my neck bad. But she approach on the street decent. I'm saying I'm keeping them hoes occupied so they don't annoy ya nikkas nah mean. I'm sure ya'll don't want to get harrass by wack bytches while ya'll fukking top notch bytches.:mjpls:

Smashley

booty Whole
Daps
Reppin
DC.
She isn't as attractive as I thought from watchin her ass on tv but I would fukk the dawg shyt outta her in a second

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
Agree at the bolded, she not break my neck bad. But she approach on the street decent. I'm saying I'm keeping them hoes occupied so they don't annoy ya nikkas nah mean. I'm sure ya'll don't want to get harrass by wack bytches while ya'll fukking top notch bytches.:mjpls:

:cheers: Aint nothing like laying in bed with your tings and the basic shorty keep calling. Like bytch:what: I can see the calls ima call u back lol