NULL
:smh: @ nikkas getting mad cuz dudes roasting her
Thread reminds me of this

Last edited by a moderator:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
:wtf:

It's crazy to me how dudes are acting like she's the ugliest chick they've ever seen in their life. Y'all either trolling or y'all adding extra hate based on what you know/heard about her. I remember back on that OTHER forum, she got a lot of hate for things she did on 106 and Park (and I think she also made a sexual harassment claim against someone, that made most dudes look at her like :childplease:)

Look, I know this is basically a subjective topic, but can we be real for once? This chick should be considered a SOLID average chick w/o make-up, across the board. That means you wouldn't go out of your way to try to hit, but if she threw it you wouldn't reject her

Lemme get like the geek in the pic that I posted earlier. Her face is kinda weird, she got cottage cheese on the rear, she's lacking chest-wise and she's not really in shape. Without the cosmetics I'd give her a 6; WITH the cosmetics she's a 7.5 to me. My point is, anyone who gives her below 5 in ANY case, is out of their mind. She's NOT below average in any way. To me, below 5 means you might not smash unless it was some 'last woman on earth' situation

The problem is, you dudes base your personal scales on dimes only. You gotta also consider the ugly women at the bottom with these scales, not just the chicks on top.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
:wtf:
It's crazy to me how dudes are acting like she's the ugliest chick they've ever seen in their life. Y'all either trolling or y'all adding extra hate based on what you know/heard about her. I remember back on that OTHER forum, she got a lot of hate for things she did on 106 and Park (and I think she also made a sexual harassment claim against someone, that made most dudes look at her like :childplease:)
Look, I know this is basically a subjective topic, but can we be real for once? This chick should be considered a SOLID average chick w/o make-up, across the board. That means you wouldn't go out of your way to try to hit, but if she threw it you wouldn't reject her
Lemme get like the geek in the pic that I posted earlier. Her face is kinda weird, she got cottage cheese on the rear, she's lacking chest-wise and she's not really in shape. Without the cosmetics I'd give her a 6; WITH the cosmetics she's a 7.5 to me. My point is, anyone who gives her below 5 in ANY case, is out of their mind. She's NOT below average in any way. To me, below 5 means you might not smash unless it was some 'last woman on earth' situation
The problem is, you dudes base your personal scales on dimes only. You gotta also consider the ugly women at the bottom with these scales, not just the chicks on top.

I don't even think Rocsi is that cute. She's not super fine or anything. But at some point dudes have to realize when their cattiness is overriding actuality.

No chick on here that has posted in the pic threads has been over the rating of "average" yet dudes are throwin' the simp tactics out, sendin' PMs, etc., but are going in on Rocsi.

:childplease: She's not the finest, but really brehs...