JEZUS CHRIST....Rocis' ASS is ****ED UP

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
RackHD is a clown. This is a forum where we discuss topics. Rocsi just happened to be one if anything get at the OP. I think the post was more so like damn Eddie you b fuccing some BADDD shorties but u fuccin Rocsi?? wtf
Honestly...I wasn't even talking about you in particular. If you don't wanna fukk her, and you bag better bytches everyday, good for you.

I'm talking about the :flabbynsick: posts, and female shyt like that. Yeah. Like the OP. Stating one's honest opinion about a woman's attractiveness and using hyperbole to shyt on a decent/average-looking girl, all while knowing you would enjoy her company in reality, is another.

Guys get on the internet and create a superhero version of themselves in their heads, and magically become too good for hoes who would make them cream their pants in the street. Now if you feel like you could be one of them, feel free to be mad. Otherwise, you got nothing to worry about...

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
Honestly...I wasn't even talking about you in particular. If you don't wanna fukk her, and you bag better bytches everyday, good for you.

I'm talking about the :flabbynsick: posts, and female shyt like that. Yeah. Like the OP. Stating one's honest opinion about a woman's attractiveness and using hyperbole to shyt on a decent/average-looking girl, all while knowing you would enjoy her company in reality, is another.

Guys get on the internet and create a superhero version of themselves in their heads, and magically become too good for hoes who would make them cream their pants in the street. Now if you feel like you could be one of them, feel free to be mad. Otherwise, you got nothing to worry about...

Well if you were talking to the OP and other posters like him you should of said his name bro. Thats what GROWN ASS MEN do:stopitslime:I said your name because you seemed to be defending Rocsi a female YOU DON'T KNOW. You could of gave your opinion how Rocsi is great for you and how you love average shorties. I don't even like calling her average because I see regular shorties in my hood that look better than Rocsi everyday :obama: I've actually seen regular shorties who posted their pics in the coli who I think look better than Rocsi. Real talk.

bmxmore

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didnt read every post but I saw a lot of hate on the first page.

I have no idea who this bytch is but...I'd hit it:manny:

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Well if you were talking to the OP and other posters like him you should of said his name bro. Thats what GROWN ASS MEN do:stopitslime:I said your name because you seemed to be defending Rocsi a female YOU DON'T KNOW. You could of gave your opinion how Rocsi is great for you and how you love average shorties. I don't even like calling her average because I see regular shorties in my hood that look better than Rocsi everyday :obama: I've actually seen regular shorties who posted their pics in the coli who I think look better than Rocsi. Real talk.
I'm not saying names. Read the thread. It's too many to name...you want me to name everybody? :pachaha: I'm tryna figure out what kinda grown ass man goes through a message board thread to name 15 people...

But yeah, since I'm talking to you, I might as well say you fit the description. The girl clearly is in above average shape if you ignore the cottage cheese...she clearly does some core exercises like a muthafukka, has a low as fukk body fat and has a trainer. Not anybody's definition of a below average chick...just the delusional lames who fukk dimes in their head all day...

brick james

John piffington
Daps
i got a 13 in dikk, im a multi-billionaire, and i fucc dimes all day... and even i would hit :obama:

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
If you've seen the pics of women people have posted on here as people they've fukked/dated/etc., you'll immediately realize most of what is said about other people is bullshiit.

Dudes would be all up on Rocsi IRL, no doubt, no matter how much they don't consider her to be a dime. :pachaha: Ass is nasty tho

The fact that dudes are all simpin shorties from the Coli. Tell you about what type of females they get if they even get them. Your probably one of them. How many coli pics have u begged for already??

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
The fact that dudes are all simpin shorties from the Coli. Tell you about what type of females they get if they even get them. Your probably one of them. How many coli pics have u begged for already??
:umad: Don't try to backtrack now.

nikka said coli chicks (multiple) look better than Rocsi :heh:

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
I'm not saying names. Read the thread. It's too many to name...you want me to name everybody? :pachaha: I'm tryna figure out what kinda grown ass man goes through a message board thread to name 15 people...

But yeah, since I'm talking to you, I might as well say you fit the description. The girl clearly is in above average shape if you ignore the cottage cheese...she clearly does some core exercises like a muthafukka, has a low as fukk body fat and has a trainer. Not anybody's definition of a below average chick...just the delusional lames who fukk dimes in their head all day...

Homie I can tell you don't get any p*ssy like that. Above average shape if you ignore the cottage cheese?? You must be one of those dudes who ignore alot. You knew what i meant if you didn't your slow. You could of called out the original poster who MADE the thread.

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
:umad: Don't try to backtrack now.

nikka said coli chicks (multiple) look better than Rocsi :heh:

One or two do look better than rocsi but I haven't went threw the thread like that, might be more. Backtrack on what? If you think Rocsi is some bad chick. You need to get outside. Notice how I said some of them look better than Rocsi but you dont c me pm or begging for pics cuz I do this in real life bro. Some of yall are really desperate fiends. Dasimp LOL.. how many females have you begged for pics?? I'm sure your all in the thread BEGGIN.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
One or two do look better than rocsi but I haven't went threw the thread like that, might be more. Backtrack on what? If you think Rocsi is some bad chick. You need to get outside. Notice how I said some of them look better than Rocsi but you dont c me pm or begging for pics cuz I do this in real life bro. Some of yall are really desperate fiends. Dasimp LOL.. how many females have you begged for pics?? I'm sure your all in the thread BEGGIN.
Yeah, sure buddy. I'm begging for pics. I've even PM'ed every chick on here BEGGING for pics. If that helps you believe you still don't like ugly chicks go right ahead. :jawalrus:

:pachaha: @ Coli chicks

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Homie I can tell you don't any p*ssy like that. Above average shape if you ignore the cottage cheese?? You must be one of those dudes who ignore alot.
Be it as it may, anybody who refer to the Rocsi pics in this thread as 'below average' is delusional. I certainly get enough p*ssy to know that. :manny: