Jewish Scientists Arrive Anambra, Allegedly Present DNA Proof That Igbos Are Israelites

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
I mean the igbos practiced circumcision but it had no connection to an Abraham. Unless we are likening Abraham to a trickster god.

Do the igbos have any evidence in history of practicing dream interpretation?

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
I'm Igbo, never heard of this

i actually believe this.
having spent my early years in nigeria, i remember in the private schools i went to most of the igbo kids were light skin with fair eyes. just assumed they were the offsprings of the white men who came to africa hundreds of years before, busted raw in the local african women and ran away.
:stopitslime:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
:ohhh:..
image.png

Damian-Marley-01.jpg

THEY MIXED .. THE CATS I POSTED IS JUS MIZRAHI. DEFINITELY A SIMILAE SKIN TONE THO.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
YOU ARE MISINFORMED .. THE EUROPEAN JEWS COME FROM
CONVERTED TRIBES. HOWEVER, THE MIDDLE-EASTERN JEWS ARE THE ORIGINAL JEWS. IF U GO TO ISRAEL, MOST FOLKS LOOK LIKE:

hqdefault.jpg
A large number of Khazars are converts as well but that said, they were there unlike Ashkenazis. Most middle eastern Jews weren't there 2000 years ago till the wars. Stop lying. Most were in Jordan, Arabia, Lebanon and other middle eastern nations. Sure, some were born there but it wasn't their homeland. You weren't Hebrews. I don't even know why you would lie about it. You are no different than most of the modern day Egyptians in major cities. That's why the white supremacists had no issue removing you. You were on land that wasn't historically yours.

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
I think these khazars use it to push to create a stronger relationship with Israel and Niger and control viewpoints away from muslim strongholds. All the more reason to be careful with Israel in Africa.

What does Niger have to do with this? I don't even think there are Igbos in Niger, or did you mean Nigeria?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
A large number of Khazars are converts as well but that said, they were there unlike Ashkenazis. Most middle eastern Jews weren't there 2000 years ago till the wars. Stop lying. Most were in Jordan, Arabia, Lebanon and other middle eastern nations. Sure, some were born there but it wasn't their homeland. You weren't Hebrews. I don't even know why you would lie about it. You are no different than most of the modern day Egyptians in major cities. That's why the white supremacists had no issue removing you. You were on land that wasn't historically yours.

WHERE ARE U GETTING YOUR INFO FROM..MIDDLE EASTERNS DESCEND FROM THE MIDDLE EAST..ISRAEL IS THE MIDDLE EAST. BLACK PEOPLE DESCEND FROM AFRICA, NOT ISRAEL. THIS IS AS DUMB AS THE "MOORS" WHO CLAIM BLACK PEOPLE WERE THE ORIGINAL INHABITANTS OF AMERICA LOL.