Jewish Scientists Arrive Anambra, Allegedly Present DNA Proof That Igbos Are Israelites

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
Maybe a Nigerian poster can clear this up for me. but I heard Igbo's specially claim AA's as being from their tribe. Someone let me know how widely known that is..

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
Sad confused fools, always want to be something other than themselves.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
YOU ARE MISINFORMED .. THE EUROPEAN JEWS COME FROM
CONVERTED TRIBES. HOWEVER, THE MIDDLE-EASTERN JEWS ARE THE ORIGINAL JEWS. IF U GO TO ISRAEL, MOST FOLKS LOOK LIKE:

hqdefault.jpg

Do these not look like mulatto...

Yall will eventually accept what I teach.

Jemmy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are Israelites. Because if you look up the slave logs, they were the main ones being sold to the Americas & Carribean out of what now known as Nigeria.So they fit the prophecies. And alot of them had straight up Hebrew surnames, or Hebrew derived surnames. Some of them retained their heritage and customs as well and still claim to be Jews to this day...although the majority would go on to convert to Christianity and Islam.

But there's no way a DNA test can tell you this, because there's no way to truly identify what the genetic marker is of the Ancient Jews.

Didn’t one of the first black churches in Georgia have what historians described as “Cursive Hebrew” written on the seats?

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
WHERE ARE U GETTING YOUR INFO FROM..MIDDLE EASTERNS DESCEND FROM THE MIDDLE EAST..ISRAEL IS THE MIDDLE EAST. BLACK PEOPLE DESCEND FROM AFRICA, NOT ISRAEL. THIS IS AS DUMB AS THE "MOORS" WHO CLAIM BLACK PEOPLE WERE THE ORIGINAL INHABITANTS OF AMERICA LOL.

No such thing as The Middle East. It's either Africa or Asia.

Why wouldn't black people be the original inhabitants of the America's when we're the first people?

You think they just sat on their ass in Africa leaving all these other continents open?

Jemmy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm talking about the slaves, foo.

And i said the MAJORITY didn't retain their heritage.

Read these books and get back to me

51kSecp%2BkeL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

51CFSufuUaL._SX338_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

41KaOW4SzcL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Now...every bit of info in these books aren't 100% accurate (particularly the latter 2) but the core argument, about them claiming the heritage of the Jews, and practicing the customs of the Jews for over 1000 years is a documented fact...like i said, the majority were disconnected from their heritage.

They use to call some of the slaves “Ibo’s” and “Ebo’s”. There was a group of them that committed suicide by drowning themselves too.