Jewish Scientists Arrive Anambra, Allegedly Present DNA Proof That Igbos Are Israelites

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Hebrew is by birth but you can become Jewish by religion if you are talking ancient time. Cacs have changes things since they are currently the noted practicing Jews but if you are using today's logic for something 2000 years old, then you will be confused.

THE REAL JEWS ARE NOT WHITE, THEY ARE MEDITERRANEAN/MIDDLE-EASTERN AKA SEMITES

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
OF COURSE I AM .. MY BLOODLINE TRACES BACK TO ISRAEL FROM DAY 1. CAN U TRACE YOURS?
It's unlikely, but i seen a pic of you. You favor Lebanese people so I would give you more of a chance than the typical Khazar, especially Ashkenazi.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I'm very confused by Judaism. Why are europeans allowed to call themselves jews and illegally occupy a land that's not theirs while committing genocide on a people. I don't understand anything about Judaism or Jewish people. From what I was told the people calling themselves jews originate from the country Georgia in Europe. They have nothing to do with jews or Judaism

YOU ARE MISINFORMED .. THE EUROPEAN JEWS COME FROM
CONVERTED TRIBES. HOWEVER, THE MIDDLE-EASTERN JEWS ARE THE ORIGINAL JEWS. IF U GO TO ISRAEL, MOST FOLKS LOOK LIKE:

hqdefault.jpg