Jewish Scientists Arrive Anambra, Allegedly Present DNA Proof That Igbos Are Israelites

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
WHERE ARE U GETTING YOUR INFO FROM..MIDDLE EASTERNS DESCEND FROM THE MIDDLE EAST..ISRAEL IS THE MIDDLE EAST. BLACK PEOPLE DESCEND FROM AFRICA, NOT ISRAEL. THIS IS AS DUMB AS THE "MOORS" WHO CLAIM BLACK PEOPLE WERE THE ORIGINAL INHABITANTS OF AMERICA LOL.
The middle east wasn't even considered the middle east as recent as a 1000 years ago. :snoop: I hate when idiots start talking about shyt they don't have a clue about.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
The middle east wasn't even considered the middle east as recent as a 1000 years ago. :snoop: I hate when idiots start talking about shyt they don't have a clue about.

ITS GEOGRAPHY U GODAMN MORON LMAO.. ISRAEL IS NORTH OF AFRICA, MEANING THE TEMPERATURE IS COOLER. THATS WHY THE FOLKS ORIGINATING THERE ARE NOT THE SAME COLOR AS THE FOLKS WHO
ORIGINATED IN AFRICA. SIMPLE SCIENCE.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
ITS GEOGRAPHY U GODAMN MORON LMAO.. ISRAEL IS NORTH OF AFRICA, MEANING THE TEMPERATURE IS COOLER. THATS WHY THE FOLKS ORIGINATING THERE ARE NOT THE SAME COLOR AS THE FOLKS WHO
ORIGINATED IN AFRICA. SIMPLE SCIENCE.
The majority of the people in the region now aren't even the people there now you fukking idiot

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
YOU ARE MISINFORMED .. THE EUROPEAN JEWS COME FROM
CONVERTED TRIBES. HOWEVER, THE MIDDLE-EASTERN JEWS ARE THE ORIGINAL JEWS. IF U GO TO ISRAEL, MOST FOLKS LOOK LIKE:

hqdefault.jpg

Theres a big difference between the European jews and the local Palestinians. One is European and the other is local middle eastern. Most jews in Israel don't look like palestinians

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Theres a big difference between the European jews and the local Palestinians. One is European and the other is local middle eastern. Most jews in Israel don't look like palestinians

YES THEY DO .. PALESTINIANS AND ISRAELIS SHARE THE SAME BLOODLINE. THE DIFFERENCE IS THAT ISRAELIS ARE CLEAN CUT, WHILE PALESTINIANS TYPICALLY DONT CARE MUCH FOR GROOMING. BUT THE PICTURE I POSTED IS OF TRUE ISRAELI JEWS..THATS WHAT MOST OF ISRAEL LOOKS LIKE. SURE, U GOT THE WHITE EUROPEAN JEWS TOO, BUT THATS THE SAME AS WHITE EUROPEAN MEXICANS IN MEXICO.. IT AINT THE MAJORITY, BUT HOLLYWOOD WILL DEF MAKE U THINK OTHERWISE. ISRAELIS AND PALESTINIANS ARE BOTH SEMITES. MY GRANDFATHER EVEN SPOKE HEBREW WIT THE ARAB ACCENT. WE ARE LITERALLY BROTHERS.