Jesus this sister has amazing yoga body

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
No breh:whoa:

I don't agree with you on everything and I know a small but strong contingent of female posters would test the patience of the most righteous man. But don't give in
:mjlol: Let that nikka go!
Im sure they're waiting for him with open arms and bated breath!

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I doubt that....I don't think nerdy girls go for the "players," with the "swag."

They shouldn't. :yeshrug: You know what type of girl you are going for,so you shouldn't be surprised at her response.What kind of guys do you expect girls who have thousands of followers & "sexy pictures," to like? They are more than likely not checking for the shy,quiet guy in the corner with his head in a comic.
Uh yes they do when the players hide their intentions. What rock you live under lol.

They are checking for every woman. They are men. Why do you think men get called thirsty? :childplease:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
You sound upset :umad:
fukk up caveman/beta male. No matter whar type of wench u get, she will always be a black man's leftovers. So you are eating the puss where a black cock has been in, but im hating? Eat your blsck cock residue, bytch :bryan:

Last edited:

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Why are y'all acting like there is no black female equivalent to the black male nerd?There are plenty of nerdy black girls who like star wars, anime, & wear those black frame glasses.

It's a false equivalence. Men don't care about her social standing. They care about her body and her looks. She can be nerdy all day But if she is reasonably attractive boys will approach her anyway. and if she's not cute somebody will approach just because she has a virgina.

a lot of women get this confused with anti social girls who didn't get approached because they hid in the house during high school . That is not the same as a boy who actually put himself out there and faced constant rejection.

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
b-b-b-b-b-but you gotta be a fly super pimp ass nikka to get fine women

no.... anybody can get anyone... just gotta play it right
Wrong, it should be harder for nonblack men to get a bw just like its harder for a bm to get s nonblack woman because she would have to look ovee her better halves to date someone from the outside. But because of wenching and white supremacy its actually easier for for cac to get a wench weak. Most wenches are weak mentally becsuse it takes a weak woman to fall for the media lies of bm

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Wrong, it should be hardee for nonblack men to get a bw just like its harder for a bm to get s nonblack woman because she would have to look ovee her better halves to date someone from the outside. But because of wenching and white supremacy its actually easier for for cac to get a wench weak. Most wenches are weak mentally becsuse it takes a weak woman to fall for the media lies of bm
or maybe people like what they like

i know black dudes who honestly feel spanish women look the best... or white... or asian

white guys who like black, asian, spanish

etc etc etc

my point is... you don't have to be THAT DUDE to get a dime.... some dimes want whatever you selling, or can be convinced to want it..... therefore just go try... there is no OUT OF MY LEAGUE.... just bytches who don't want me and those who do

y'all making this shyt way too complicated.... there's another black dime looking for a fat nikka... another looking for jose... and another one only dating demarcus

get in where you fit in... like this white boy did

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
or maybe people like what they like

i know black dudes who honestly feel spanish women look the best... or white... or asian

white guys who like black, asian, spanish

etc etc etc

my point is... you don't have to be THAT DUDE to get a dime.... some dimes want whatever you selling, or can be convinced to want it..... therefore just go try... there is no OUT OF MY LEAGUE.... just bytches who don't want me and those who do

y'all making this shyt way too complicated.... there's another black dime looking for a fat nikka... another looking for jose... and another one only dating demarcus

get in where you fit in... like this white boy did

Youre a cac so that shyt just flew over your head :francis:

@MoonGoddess thinks as her self as a queen but cosigns a cac calling black people nikkas because he fukks bw :francis:

So yall nikkas gonna let this slide?

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Youre a cac so that shyt just flew over your head :francis:

@MoonGoddess thinks as her self as a queen but cosigns a cac calling black people nikkas because he fukks bw :francis:

So yall nikkas gonna let this slide?
So thats not a black person?
You are the first person ive seen call him that. If he's white than i def don't consign him using the damn word. But ya'll call everyone cac that dont agree with you.
shyt i could call you cac to for the shyt you have dapped and said about black women. Ya'll dudes say somethings ive never heard. Ya'll got some of the vilest names and wish death on people.

I would never wish death on someone just cause they don't want me. I'm to focused on the ones that do.

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
*Find a black woman's instagram (who is dating a white man)
*Give her praise in the op of the thread about her (while hiding the fact that she dates a white man)
*Wait a few posts to post the pic of her with her white man

LOL, You've been making these types of threads all week? This is like the 3rd one that I've seen.

Malc is determined to get to 100 featured threads before October :mjlol:.

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
So thats not a black person?
You are the first person ive seen call him that. If he's white than i def don't consign him using the damn word. But ya'll call everyone cac that dont agree with you.
shyt i could call you cac to for the shyt you have dapped and said about black women. Ya'll dudes say somethings ive never heard. Ya'll got some of the vilest names and wish death on people.

I would never wish death on someone just cause the don't want me. I'm to focused on the ones that do.
See here everybody :jbhmm:

This wench is Actually giving EXECUSES for white daddy to use nikka to black people on a blsck forum. These are the type of bw yall call queens :mjlol:

This wench is actually lumping all black men who posts here as a collective to JUSTIFY a white poster for using the nikka to a blsck person on a majority blsck board co-owned by a black male. :francis:

This black female poster who has nubian avatars yall simp, rep, and called a queen is using all types of excuses and stick up for white daddy even when hes stunting on black males on a majority black male board (supposely) :francis:

Take note of who are the collaborators are.

and dont be mad cause i called u a wench. The shoe you wearing fitz.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
fukk up caveman/beta male. No matter whar type of wench u get, she will always be a black man's leftovers. So you are eating the puss where a black cock has been in, but im hating? Est you blsck cock residue, bytch :bryan:

I can see it in your post that you're angry :troll:

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
See here everybody :jbhmm:

This wench is Actually giving EXECUSES for white daddy to use nikka to black people on a blsck forum. These are the type of bw yall call queens :mjlol:

This wench is actually lumping all black men who posts here as a collective to JUSTIFY a white poster for using the nikka to a blsck person on a majority blsck board co-owned by a black male. :francis:

This black female poster who has nubian avatars yall simp, rep, and called a queen is using all types of excuses and stick up for white daddy even when hes stunting on black males on a majority black male board (supposely) :francis:

Take note of who are the collaborators are.

and dont be mad cause i called u a wench. The shoe you wearing fitz.
:mjlol: This coming from a poster who calls the females on here bytch, hoe and c*nt every chance you get. I know thats par for the course tho.
You can try to switch my words up all you want. You come off as so pathetic sad and desperate. Me a bedwench :heh:
Assume as you please but your imagination still won't be reality creep.