Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive'

Daps
*woman dies a terrible death, no confirmed suspects yet*

*main concern so far is what race the culprit is*

:deadmanny:

69591_435.png

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
He might of been trying to get rid of his dna. as he might have forced her to give him oral sex beforehand. making a victim swallow various chemicals to destroy evidence of a rape isn't unheard of, often it's drain cleaner for example. That or he just a complete psycho. ,he's a psycho anyway,but it's takes an extra special one to kill someone like that for the sake of it.

Whoever the subhuman is who did it, he doesn't deserve an easy death.
Subhuman huh?:sas1:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
"God's punishment is going to be far more worse than anything that we can do," Chambers said of her daughter's killer.
:ohhh:
And when I read that, I automatically assume the victim was black.....

But.....

EDIT:

Also Im surprised that this wasn't about the black teenager who was doused in kerosine and lit on fire in Indianapolis a few months ago. Anyone know any updates to that one??

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The white supremacist sites had this story first and they're claiming her black boyfriend (they have lots of photos) was upset bcause she wanted to leave him. Who knows the truth, though.
The truth is some cacs burned her up because she had a black boyfriend. They have a history of burning up women

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
This sounds like some angry white guy revenge killing. Like he was some angry nerdy simp who was pissed she chose a brother over him:ld:

Either way, I can play that game too. I see them trying to indict the brother already so I can counter it with pointing to some insecure, racist cac(there's plenty of em).