Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive'

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
this is the first thing i thought soon as i heard she was dating a black guy

a white guy obviously did this

black people dont set other people on fire...thats some cac shyt

they shouldve shot her if they were trying to frame a black dude

:dahell::wow:

You bring up a good point though, the whole burning thing, is someone trying to cover up their tracks. Very little DNA evidence if ol'girl is 98% burned.

The part that has me :patrice:is she drank lighter fluid, someone forced lighter fluid into her mouth? :dahell: I would assume the bodies natural reaction is to spit that up.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

You bring up a good point though, the whole burning thing, is someone trying to cover up their tracks. Very little DNA evidence if ol'girl is 98% burned.

The part that has me :patrice:is she drank lighter fluid, someone forced lighter fluid into her mouth? :dahell: I would assume the bodies natural reaction is to spit that up.

The drinking lighter fluid part sounds implausible and kind of :duck:.

And if that happened she damn sure wouldn't be able to whisper anything.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I don't know why you brehs are caught up on the race thing, I bet it is a drug thing.

Ol'girl didn't pay her debts, and someone got :demonic:
She's a teenager, what did she owe a cartel $100,000 dollars or some sh*t? Cause ain't nobody gettin charbroiled for $200 dollars or something of that nature:what:

-and I'm going to visit family in Greenville this Sunday:snoop:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
What makes you even think a brotha had something to do with it? Like someone suggested earlier, it could have been some white guy trying to incite a race war and we know the legal system always will look for the nearest black man to pin a crime on.

The whisper to the ear sounds like some cheesy movie shyt. Someone in that much pain is not going to do that.
medically i have a hard time believing she'd be able to whisper anything with her vocal cords on fire, among other things in her throat, if they really did pour it down her mouth. we'll see who the cops come up with

whoever did it is a sick tho

Daps
black people dont set other people on fire...thats some cac shyt

they shouldve shot her if they were trying to frame a black dude

You obviously don't watch the Investigative Discovery channel. :mjlol:

Seems like 60 to 70% of the cases the crimes they showcase are of BM doing some of the most craziest shyt. It's probably some hidden agenda but the stories are based on real life crimes.:lolbron:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
ItsIt's noteworthy that white separatist and supremacist sites are focusing on her interracial dating. Same with comments on some news sites covering the story. Almost seems as if they know what happened and are attempting to create a false narrative to divert attention away from what really happened and the real culprit. It very much sounds like an honor killing. Could be wrong though. For all we know she may have been going through some things and decided to off herself. Who knows? Regardless, fukked up.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

dna is inside, it doesnt matter if they set her skin on fire

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
dna is inside, it doesnt matter if they set her skin on fire

:dahell: I know, I am talking about if she had fingerprints, hair fibers, scratches with other peoples DNA on her body or even DNA from under her fingernails, if she was in some sort of struggle. Basically destroying evidence.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell: I know, I am talking about if she had fingerprints, hair fibers, scratches with other peoples DNA on her body or even DNA from under her fingernails, if she was in some sort of struggle. Basically destroying evidence.

that would be destroyed but we dont know if all the fingers were burned

obviously this murder wasnt random, it was personal

check relatives or bf