Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive'

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
:russ: Ben Carson as an example?
How about if you want to date ANYBODY date someone with the same morals, values, and culture :sas2: as you...

Well he is black... and if you're going to date a black man, a guy like Ben Carson is a safe bet

:patrice:............ I see.... maybe Jessica was a white hoodrat........ :patrice:....... and thats why she got with a "thug" instead of a Ben Carson type......... she shared the same morals, values, and culture as the "thug".... :ehh:..... makes sense....

so u calling nikkas trash,sounds like something a cac would say :mjpls:

I apologize.... but if you had a daughter wouldn't you want her to have a relationship with a man like Ben Carson?......

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
A public example ought to be made, as it's possible some other sick fukks might think twice, some won't and do it anyway but some might.
You want to bring back stoning or something? Guillotine? Firing squad? :leostare:

The five posts contained 'I don't like cacs' and 'I hope a black man didn't do it':snoop:

I don't know why the colour of peoples skin is the first thing some people think about
To be fair, you don't bring up an article like this on this forum just to grieve. It's sensationalism at its finest

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
The five posts contained 'I don't like cacs' and 'I hope a black man didn't do it':snoop:

I don't know why the colour of peoples skin is the first thing some people think about
white people think that way though when something bad happens they first start to blame a nikka :manny:

J.Pinkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
white people think that way though when something bad happens they first start to blame a nikka :manny:
So you'll generalise white people just like that, but then you'll bad mouth a white person for generalising black people? (not that what you say is anywhere near the truth). The logic in this post is incredible.

When I first read this I just thought of how awful that would be for everyone involved. I didn't even think about her skin colour when I saw her picture.