Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive'

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Is he wrong? :patrice:

If I had a daughter, I'd tell her the same thing....

In Ben Carson's childhood, he grew up in a rough neighborhood and would have been considered a "thug" to them.

And we still don't even know who was responsible for this so calling anyone "ghetto trash" is some bullshyt.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Well he is black... and if you're going to date a black man, a guy like Ben Carson is a safe bet

:patrice:............ I see.... maybe Jessica was a white hoodrat........ :patrice:....... and thats why she got with a "thug" instead of a Ben Carson type......... she shared the same morals, values, and culture as the "thug".... :ehh:..... makes sense....

I apologize.... but if you had a daughter wouldn't you want her to have a relationship with a man like Ben Carson?......

So the one black man they approve of is the super conservative c00n? :usure:

And let's be honest, they still wouldn't want their daughters marrying him. And they especially wouldn't want any children either.

FinesseKing

Banned
Daps
Maybe a white did it to her because she was dating a black dude and rejected his advances. With a majority of white males having an egg shell fragile ego, he couldn't take that rejection especially from a white female with the nerve to fukk with a ****** and did this evil deed to her.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Mississippi is super racist. You can't ignore that shyt.

That whole incident in Ferguson top to bottom is some vole racist shyt. Both sides.

I ain't ever moving to a city like that.

The shyt that city stands for. fukk it. I want no parts of that racially charged.

Mississippi too hot. I'd rather deal with gangsta shyt. That 1800 style racists is too much.
Don't be ignorant, Mississippi is one of the blackest states in the US. There are whole towns and cities with nothing but black people.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
So you'll generalise white people just like that, but then you'll bad mouth a white person for generalising black people? (not that what you say is anywhere near the truth). The logic in this post is incredible.

When I first read this I just thought of how awful that would be for everyone involved. I didn't even think about her skin colour when I saw her picture.

Have you seen the comments for this story on youtube and other websites? :dahell: It's some disturbing shyt. Some people are going as far as saying they should go to black neighborhoods and start killing us to send a message. Why should we give them any empathy or try to give them a fair shake when there's such an overwhelming amount of hatred and generalizing from them already?

Daps
Have you seen the comments for this story on youtube and other websites? :dahell: It's some disturbing shyt. Some people are going as far as saying they should go to black neighborhoods and start killing us to send a message. Why should we give them any empathy or try to give them a fair shake when there's such an overwhelming amount of hatred and generalizing from them already?

Aren't you another one who messes with cacs yourself? :comeon:

They're live on CNN now talking about it.

J.Pinkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you're saying why should you be empathic towards this white girl, who you know nothing about, because morons with half a brain are making racist remarks on Youtube?

You probably think all muslims are terrorist too eh.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
So you're saying why should you be empathic towards this white girl, who you know nothing about, because morons with half a brain are making racist remarks on Youtube?

You probably think all muslims are terrorist too eh.

No. I don't buy into that white supremacist garbage. And the majority of them are not like the extremists that we hear about in the news. Plus how many comments in public forums on the internet come from Muslims rationalizing the actions of the extremists? Not many. However, white people never denounce white supremacist rhetoric or speak out against people like George Zimmerman, Michael Dunn, Darren Wilson, etc.

And those white people have no problem lacking empathy for black victims that they don't know anything about. They can't even show empathy for black children. fukk them. And even worse, they tried to turn this disturbing situation involving a mentally ill sociopath into a "this is why we hate Negros" propaganda piece. And this is before all the details have come out.

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
st0rmfr0nt/WHITE SUPREMACIST/RACIST SITES TELLING :duck: tales

Its easily logical to believe a white man burned this poor girl alive.

Mississippi is extremely heavy on the :mjpls: bullshyt, interracial couples are rare and socially prohibited there :mjpls:

This is Mississippi perhaps the most :mjpls: state of all America.

You really believe a nugga did it :beli: :sas1:

Think more clearly again:sas2:

Last edited:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
For some reason I just don't care.

Exactly, .wouldn't be surprised if the Chambers family has spilled some negro blood back in the day. Esau has no sympathy when he does this.

event_omaha_courthouse_lynching.jpg