Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive'

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've lived in several towns in mississippi for the 10 years and i can use one hand to count the number of interracial couples i've seen.

I'll play along.....

You said towns, not cities right?

Now peep game...I was sure she was dating a brother before that pic was even posted.....

What towns you lived in playboy?

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
*woman dies a terrible death, no confirmed suspects yet*

*main concern so far is what race the culprit is*

:deadmanny:

69591_435.png

Why dont you direct this stupid ass trolling bullshyt to the members of the conservative board that was posted in this thread, where everyone there is using this horrific death, and the baseless speculation that her black boyfriend (ex?) is responsible, as an excuse to attack black males and IR dating. Go fukkin annoy real pieces of shyt that deserve it, you stupid a$$hole. Fukk you.

Last edited:

tan900

Banned
Daps
I'll play along.....

You said towns, not cities right?

Now peep game...I was sure she was dating a brother before that pic was even posted.....

What towns you lived in playboy?

Im not gonna tell a complete stranger over the internet the exact places i've lived, i don't play those kind of games but i'll just say that i've lived in many areas in mississippi and throughout the south where interracial dating is practically non-existant. I hardly even saw any mixed couples while visiting relatives in jackson. Now i don't know what people are doing behind closed doors but seeing lots of interracial couples out and about in the south is still a rare sight. Oh im a female, not a dude.

tan900

Banned
Daps
Too wrapped up In race.

She could have been a meth head. Trailer trash.

We all seen breaking bad. She most likely got tuco'd cuz her she owed money.

I was thinking the same thing. Lots of young southern white girls are heavily into meth and hard drugs. This murder had something to do with drugs.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
The truth is some cacs burned her up because she had a black boyfriend. They have a history of burning up women

Which is why all this talk of it being a brotha is :duck:

And if they pin it on a random brotha (which they might try to do), he'll still get convicted even if the evidence is flimsy because of the racial climate.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The truth is some cacs burned her up because she had a black boyfriend.
this is the first thing i thought soon as i heard she was dating a black guy

a white guy obviously did this

black people dont set other people on fire...thats some cac shyt

they shouldve shot her if they were trying to frame a black dude