Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive'

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Yes it could be. Seems like dude's goose is cooked with the way things are looking. Again, Black men/boys never learn when it comes to white girls.

What makes you even think a brotha had something to do with it? Like someone suggested earlier, it could have been some white guy trying to incite a race war and we know the legal system always will look for the nearest black man to pin a crime on.

The whisper to the ear sounds like some cheesy movie shyt. Someone in that much pain is not going to do that.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes it could be. Seems like dude's goose is cooked with the way things are looking. Again, Black men/boys never learn when it comes to white girls.

They have to prove he did the crime, right? :wtf:

Southern cacs will viciously kill blacks or beckies for dating blacks.

Daps
What makes you even think a brotha had something to do with it? Like someone suggested earlier, it could have been some white guy trying to incite a race war and we know the legal system always will look for the nearest black man to pin a crime on.

Who knows? They could use guilt by association. I'm sure his mother warned him about messing with white girls in of all places Mississippi but being the typical Black guy he just has to be around Whites whether they want him or not. According to that link, those good ole boys are already spinning the narrative of an innocent white girl killed by her thug black boyfriend and the person who said she whispered something in his ear could say anything so what it all boils down to is that Black people should stick to their own kind especially in a hick town like that, but Black men and boys aint trying to hear that.

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mississippi is super racist. You can't ignore that shyt.

That whole incident in Ferguson top to bottom is some vole racist shyt. Both sides.

I ain't ever moving to a city like that.

The shyt that city stands for. fukk it. I want no parts of that racially charged.

Mississippi too hot. I'd rather deal with gangsta shyt. That 1800 style racists is too much.

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The article I read yesterday said the killer poured the lighter fluid down her throat and nose, dude tried to torch her from the inside out, WTF man.

He might of been trying to get rid of his dna. as he might have forced her to give him oral sex beforehand. making a victim swallow various chemicals to destroy evidence of a rape isn't unheard of, often it's drain cleaner for example. That or he just a complete psycho. ,he's a psycho anyway,but it's takes an extra special one to kill someone like that for the sake of it.

Whoever the subhuman is who did it, he doesn't deserve an easy death.

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"God's punishment is going to be far more worse than anything that we can do," Chambers said of her daughter's killer.
:ohhh:

I do get slightly wound up when the relatives of a murder victim, talk about gods vengence or even worse forgiveness, this is because the victim herself as no say in forgiving him.

I say we do not leave it chance that he will burn in the fires of hell suggested in a book of fables. I say we try and make it difficult for god to think of a worse punishment.

A public example ought to be made, as it's possible some other sick fukks might think twice, some won't and do it anyway but some might.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't a black guy die in the South under mysterious circumstances very recently after dating a white woman?

Some rednecks stole his shoes, I think, since historically poor rednecks took the belongings of those they lynched. The black man was found handing from a swing set (how he wrangled himself there is beyond me) with his shoes missing in a redneck neighborhood. Some rednecks "discovered him" and "brought him down". The husband of the cheating woman whom the black man was dating is under investigation (or should be). :ohhh:

Daps
Didn't a black guy die in the South under mysterious circumstances very recently after dating a white woman?

Some rednecks stole his shoes, I think, since historically poor rednecks took the belongings of those they lynched. The black man was found handing from a swing set (how he wrangled himself there is beyond me) with his shoes missing in a redneck neighborhood. Some rednecks "discovered him" and "brought him down". The husband of the cheating woman whom the black man was dating is under investigation (or should be). :ohhh:

There was a thread about him and he was a teen. Again, this is what happens when you want to mess with cacs in these small southern towns. I'm sure his mother tried to warn him but again, Black men and boys insist on going into cac society where they have never been wanted.

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
images

This is who the cacs are pointing to

http://topconservativenews.com/2014/12/ms-girl-burned-alive-friends-cite-abusive-boyfriend/

Teresa Fleming, who was a close friend of Jessica Chambers, posted this picture on the internet on December 7th shortly after the murder was announced. Fleming is not claiming that this is the suspect.

Fleming is alleging that “a black guy” is in police custody for the murder. She states I am 100% sure they have him.
pawg lovers where u all at this could be your faith :sas2:

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
"I guess I feel sorry for the parents, but not the girl. If you want to date a black, then date someone like Ben Carson, not some ghetto trash!!! These girls never learn"

Is he wrong? :patrice:

If I had a daughter, I'd tell her the same thing....