Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive'

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Conservative news? :stopitslime:

I said this is what the cacs are saying... the cacs are typical cacs..... I'm just the messenger....

CGC:

"All you White Women who don't like dating pathetic white guys like me...ok"

"Blacks are 13 times more likely to murder a white wife or girlfriend as a white man is."

"I guess I feel sorry for the parents, but not the girl. If you want to date a black, then date someone like Ben Carson, not some ghetto trash!!! These girls never learn"

"You're sad and pathetic, Anon Emus is correct! If you're feeling the urge for jungle fever then you best pick one with some morals or you'll likely face a similar fate to Jessica's. That's the toof biaaaaaaatch!"

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I said this is what the cacs are saying... the cacs are typical cacs..... I'm just the messenger....

CGC:

"All you White Women who don't like dating pathetic white guys like me...ok"

"Blacks are 13 times more likely to murder a white wife or girlfriend as a white man is."

"I guess I feel sorry for the parents, but not the girl. If you want to date a black, then date someone like Ben Carson, not some ghetto trash!!! These girls never learn"

"You're sad and pathetic, Anon Emus is correct! If you're feeling the urge for jungle fever then you best pick one with some morals or you'll likely face a similar fate to Jessica's. That's the toof biaaaaaaatch!"

And of course the article doesn't mention her underage drinking or her drug use. Don't even waste time posting that biased garbage here.

Daps

CGC:

=

Sounds like the "BW date thugs and should date nerds" spiel you hear on here.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
And of course the article doesn't mention her underage drinking or her drug use. Don't even waste time posting that biased garbage here.

Of course none of that shyt if factual.... but this is the Pawg's friends and family throwing the Black guy under the bus as soon as they can....

You want victim blaming when it comes to pawg princesses?... :stopitslime:

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounds like some kkk shyt.

That or Ole boy mad she cheated.

Given its Mississippi I say kkk.

But black dudes put pawg on a ridiculously high pedal talk so him killing her also seems like a legit option. Esp if she cheated.

Don't know why you'd date interracial on Mississippi though. That don't seem smart.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Sounds like some kkk shyt.

That or Ole boy mad she cheated.

Given its Mississippi I say kkk.

But black dudes put pawg on a ridiculously high pedal talk so him killing her also seems like a legit option. Esp if she cheated.

Yep. Trying to start a "race war" and trying to tie this situation to Mike Brown and Eric Garner. The fact that she already has a donation fund says it all. The agenda in this story is clear. Those KKK members are the definition of domestic terrorists.

Daps
Seriously though, the crime is so horrific that if his black dude really did it he should be wiped off the face of this Earth. Black men/boys will never learn their lesson when it comes to white people so he should expect his punishment, if he did it, to be much harsher since Black criminals get punished more severely when a white victim is involved.

They say she whispered something in the ear of one her rescuers. I'm betting it was the killer's name.

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's Mississippi man.

In th back of my head every southern white girl is somewhat of a racist.

He'll in my head everyone is a racist in Mississippi.

I'm ma avoid that place like the plague.

fukk that.

They are hell bent on race. I am not. Not a place for me.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Seriously though, the crime is so horrific that if his black dude really did it he should be wiped off the face of this Earth. Black men/boys will never learn their lesson when it comes to white people so he should expect his punishment, if he did it, to be much harsher since Black criminals get punished more severely when a white victim is involved.

They say she whispered something in the ear of one her rescuers. I'm betting it was the killer's name.

:duck: