Jessica Alba: "I Lost Weight In My 20's Because I DIDN'T Want A Juicy Booty. Better Than That."

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Its not a double. She did alright for a skinny white girl.

jessica-alba-st-barts.jpg

tenor.gif
only hollywood body/ass I ever been amazed at.... But based on what I thought it would be vs what it actually is... She got that ass you can hide away but then she slide off the baggy clothes and a nikka think he came home with a whole nother broad :banderas:

The other one is Mena Suvari.... who looks like this from the front

hUDJMOe-fm2l.jpg
Photos-Mena-Suvari-Bikini-Vegas-Simone-Sestito.jpg

:shaq2:

but then turns around

:damn::damn::damn:

mena-suvari-bikini-01.jpg
article-0-059BF2FA000005DC-503_224x488.jpg
5bb4dfc4200000990000926a.jpeg

gallery-main-0707-mena-suvari-bikini-061.jpg

love those hidden gem asses :blessed:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I actually remember hearing about this years ago or something similar. Supposedly her father I think it was is a complete Jesus freak, and was on her ass, figuratively, to not do any nudity or even show herself in a sexual manner after that idle hands movie. She seems to have a complex about it as a result.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
100%

Those are the skinny broads that don't really do much besides yoga and eating salads. Now the pawgs that lift weights and hit the squat rack.....

tumblr_o240brWlUj1tg8aaeo1_400.gif
Another hidden gem body... I remember posting this exact gif on my IG, with zero hashtags... shyt got like 500 some likes... I think she even liked it at some point... But put her in a pant suit and you'd think she was a plain jane white woman with a flat ass

That reveal shot gotta be oscar winning

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Another hidden gem body... I remember posting this exact gif on my IG, with zero hashtags... shyt got like 500 some likes... I think she even liked it at some point... But put her in a pant suit and you'd think she was a plain jane white woman with a flat ass

Word. U walk around thinking there's a V8 engine but pop the hood and see a V12:shaq:. I used to work with this pawg from Buffalo but she was cool about it at least. We used to call her The Black Man's Kryptonite:russ:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Word. U walk around thinking there's a V8 engine but pop the hood and see a V12:shaq:. I used to work with this pawg from Buffalo but she was cool about it at least. We used to call her The Black Man's Kryptonite:russ:
I saw my first in Vegas... I should just up the video but I don't have after pics to show the come up

But this white girl from somewhere in Europe was looking plain as ever... No body, long skirt, no hips, no ass, but falling all over a nikka..... now of course her body turned me off completely...................... :hhh:

So after I bring her up to the room :lolbron: She's fully clothed as she goes in the bathroom. I go to open the balcony to let some fresh air in... Maaaaaaaaaaaaan I turned around and I KNOW I must have made this exact face :picard:

nikka almost had a heart attack... Ain't a woman posted in this thread, with wider hips and a fatter ass than she had... Washboard stomach... Even alright B cups... But that body came right out of a dream

nikka got started and ended embarrassing quick :francis:

But one good look and booty rub and I was ready to go.... My nikka was THERE and seen her and still don't believe a word I said.. Them hidden joints man :wow:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
What my nikka?:what:

I'm about to start doing a whole series on thecoli how parents dont give a shyt about there kids...
My 1st example was gonna be mothers letting there daughters wear any fukking hoe ass outfit they want smh

During my school tenure, mom's actually watched their daughters and girls would have to creep around their parents when they wanted to wear some skimpy shiet.

And the keyword I used is 'conservative' mother.

Of course there are thots raising thots but there's also strict as mom's as well.

Daps
Our black kings y’all
tmp_4FqnQ4_c90002ae94a27feb_GettyImages-542912780.jpg

jessica-alba-and-cash-warren-on-instagram.png

I know Michael Warren isn't the darkest breh......but I can't see how him and a white woman would create Ricky Ricardo.

Usually, you might end up with someone that is really pale..but they still kinda "look" black. This guy looks like someone that "might" have a black great-grandparent...maaaaybe a grandparent.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
During my school tenure, mom's actually watched their daughters and girls would have to creep around their parents when they wanted to wear some skimpy shiet.

And the keyword I used is 'conservative' mother.

Of course there are thots raising thots but there's also strict as mom's as well.
The former (conservative) is far and few compared to that latter...
I'm not even talking bout thot moms....
I guess you haven't seen these young ladies going to prom...
Ppl dont give a fukk about their kids...
They may act like it in front of other ppl but.... u can see how society is to see the truth

Daps

Lotta white broads carry some weight back there. They usually have pretty nice legs but the booty has shocked me quite a few times. One redhead that spent summers on her grandpa's ranch :blessed:.

Perfect, thick hourglass with onion booty. Always wore shirts to cover it up. She would have never gotten peace if brehs saw what she was dragging :russ: