Jessica Alba: "I Lost Weight In My 20's Because I DIDN'T Want A Juicy Booty. Better Than That."

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know Michael Warren isn't the darkest breh......but I can't see how him and a white woman would create Ricky Ricardo.

Usually, you might end up with someone that is really pale..but they still kinda "look" black. This guy looks like someone that "might" have a black great-grandparent...maaaaybe a grandparent.

He doesn't look that different from Logic or Muhammad Ali's grandchildren.

If you're light skin and you have a kid with a white person, there's a chance you get a kid with his type of phenotype.

How else do you think the Italian/Spanish phenotype came about? It was the result of the Moors fukking white women all over Europe for 700 years.

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
Our black kings y’all
tmp_4FqnQ4_c90002ae94a27feb_GettyImages-542912780.jpg

jessica-alba-and-cash-warren-on-instagram.png
These fakkits have taken the one drop rule too far:deadmanny:

There needs to be an intervention for this stupidity :whoo:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Another hidden gem body... I remember posting this exact gif on my IG, with zero hashtags... shyt got like 500 some likes... I think she even liked it at some point... But put her in a pant suit and you'd think she was a plain jane white woman with a flat ass

That reveal shot gotta be oscar winning

I get what you’re saying but his particular broads ass can be seen in a pants suit. She got 2 basket balls back there.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lotta white broads carry some weight back there. They usually have pretty nice legs but the booty has shocked me quite a few times. One redhead that spent summers on her grandpa's ranch :blessed:.

Perfect, thick hourglass with onion booty. Always wore shirts to cover it up. She would have never gotten peace if brehs saw what she was dragging :russ:

Man had a girl at work who I never noticed. Athletic and decent looking but nothing special. We had a summer party and she came through in some yoga pants. I peeped that ass immediately. shyt had me sweating. Even my white colleague commented on it. I looked at her differently from that point. She dressed so plain you’d never know.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
She blew up after Dark Angel. Why? For having a rounded ass..that was 2000 and she was 19 and great. By the time she did the Maxim covers in 03, her ass wasnt as round. She just looks real pretty...girls like Kelly Clarkson had way more ass than Beyonce and Alba in that timeframe. Nelly Furtado made them look average too.