Jessica Alba: "I Lost Weight In My 20's Because I DIDN'T Want A Juicy Booty. Better Than That."

Daio

PS_UMTS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Little Rock
tEwxmLs.gif

giphy.gif

PessimisticGlisteningFantail-size_restricted.gif

:wow:

Daps
Most cacs I know still value breasts over a fat ass :yeshrug:

Plus, most petite girls value their petiteness and don't want that ass to get too big, especially after they birth some kids...denying us, the viewing public, their momma given genes :francis:

100%

Those are the skinny broads that don't really do much besides yoga and eating salads. Now the pawgs that lift weights and hit the squat rack.....

tumblr_o240brWlUj1tg8aaeo1_400.gif

mag357

Superstar
Daps
most moms in the know tell or make their daughters hide their body and watch what they eat, especially conservative black mothers.

this is nothing new.

What my nikka?:what:

I'm about to start doing a whole series on thecoli how parents dont give a shyt about there kids...
My 1st example was gonna be mothers letting there daughters wear any fukking hoe ass outfit they want smh

Shoog Shatmi

All Star
Daps
Anytime I hear women say stuff like this my spidey sense goes off too. :mjpls:
FWIW, she dated breh's before and is married to a
:mjpls:Let's cut the bullshyt, she didn't want attention from black men. I had a class with a white girl in college like this.She had a phat ass but would always cover and hide it with sweaters. Last time I saw her on Facebook she was Paris Hilton skinny.
Nah. She never had the type of ass that would catch black men's eyes like that, and anyway, she has dated black men before (not talking about her husband).

mag357

Superstar
Daps
She was my camp counselor in 6th grade on some field trip to the boonies in so cal.
She made my young :mjpls:senses flare up
A couple black girls asked her if she was from 7th heaven and she didn't even look at them when she gave a super dismissive standoffish "ummhmm":mjpls:while not breaking her attention from her pbj sandwich.
Like the sandwich is more important than the kids you came to inspire. :sas2:
Unless you came to inspire just the cacs:sas1:

She was also dumb buff I remember being confused if this bytch was an actress or fukkin body builder:mindblown:

Edit I thought this was about Jessica biel :dead:

nikka said all that shyt just to say.....Edit, my badd lol

But my nikka, I dnt like white girls at all but she is like the only 1 I would even think about being seen With... like I would really be thinking bout it... she used to be raw.... shes alil too muscular now

mag357

Superstar
Daps
On the topic of white girls living their booties now...
It's just because it's the in thing to have... like a poster said... hip hop is a big influence on society... especially women..
White men might still prefer a "big rack" over booty...
But women care more about what's popular...
U ever see a woman wear the worse shyt, that most men find completely unflattering but all women wear the same type shyt