Jersey Shore Family Vacation *Official Thread*

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
He got arrested a couple of weeks ago for a domestic incident with his new girlfriend with his daughter in his custody. He must have good lawyers because I don't understand how that didn't violate his probation from the incident with his baby moms. Or it's just a :mjpls:situation.

Ron got ViacomCBS lawyers on retainer in exchange for a lower salary. How much money he made that company all these years they happy to do it

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
As someone who has watched every jersey shore + family vacation, it's part of Ronnie's character/personality to participate and engross himself in toxic relationships. I've met plenty of dudes like him who stay fussing and arguing with their GF, like a way of life.

What he has to be careful with is going too far and ending up in prison. He's a nice guy but possesses a lot of bad qualities.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
As someone who has watched every jersey shore + family vacation, it's part of Ronnie's character/personality to participate and engross himself in toxic relationships. I've met plenty of dudes like him who stay fussing and arguing with their GF, like a way of life.

What he has to be careful with is going too far and ending up in prison. He's a nice guy but possesses a lot of bad qualities.

Is that meant to be an excuse for domestic abuse?

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
Is that meant to be an excuse for domestic abuse?
Absolutely not. I would never make an excuse for that. Just my assessment of his character and own doing leading him to trouble and not his ex Jen. His castmates and fans like to roll with the "Jen's crazy" but it's on Ron.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Absolutely not. I would never make an excuse for that. Just my assessment of his character and own doing leading him to trouble and not his ex Jen. His castmates and fans like to roll with the "Jen's crazy" but it's on Ron.

It’s a pattern of behavior with him that’s hard to ignore. At least Sam got as far away from him as she could and never looked back. Even with all of the bread that MTV more than likely offered her to return for and likely still do now.

Last edited:

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
It’s a pattern of behavior with him that’s hard to ignore. At Sam got as far away from him as she could and never looked back. Even with all of the bread that MTV more than likely offered her to return for and likely still do now.
My baby Sammi :noah:I miss her :mjcry:

She's mature and has principle to turn down that MTV bag

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I guess I'm in the minority that hated how much time the show devoted to Ron's toxic relationships.

I found it entertaining as a young breh in college, but now it's gotten rather old :francis:

Supposedly even the other castmates are getting tired of his antics and want no part of filming with him. Rather weird that now is the time that they choose to want no part of dealing with him when they've arguably defended and made excuses about him for years.

Last edited:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I guess I'm in the minority that hated how much time the show devoted to Ron's toxic relationships.

When you're in college/high school watching it back in the day it's easy to relate to as the other house mates bc everyone gas that one couple friends who fight and argue about everything. The fukkery resulting from the toxicity is somewhat funny

You get older and see it for what it really is. Then you hear about production would never intervene when the other cast called them in

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
oh shyt ronnie really did do it this time. It was the easiest money bro lmao. fake bullshyt for a few months, get a million or so, and do it again later.
Facts. But I fully believe dude is a roided up guido who stays coked up while abusing opiates and alcohol. When you get into that frame of mind, all rational thinking goes out the window. It's a shame because he seemed to be turning a corner this past season.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Can't deny that

:whoo::mjlit::ahh:

:francis:

Ronnie Ortiz-Magro Won't Be Charged in Domestic Violence Case

Ronnie Magro-Ortiz will NOT be charged in his domestic violence case ... but his arrest for the alleged incident with his girlfriend, Saffire Matos, is triggering a different legal problem for him.

A rep for the Los Angeles City Attorney's Office tells TMZ ... they will not charge Ronnie with a misdemeanor, but instead will move to violate his probation and will hold a hearing on the matter next month.

As we reported ... Ronnie didn't get charged with a felony in the case because the L.A. County District Attorney's Office determined it didn't have sufficient evidence to convict him. That's how his case ended up in the City Attorney's Office.

Now, the one issue remaining -- his potential probation violation. Remember, Ronnie's on probation for a domestic violence case involving his ex, Jenn Harley. He could find out his fate during next month's hearing, and, yes ... jail time is a real possibility.

As we first reported ... Saffire called the police following an argument that allegedly turned physical. Following Ronnie's arrest, Saffire took to social media to downplay the allegations.

8b269c41fe9849b7bd899dbcb733d654_md.jpg

Ronnie's attorney, Scott Leemon, tells TMZ ... "“We are very happy that after further investigation both the LA County District Attorney’s office and the LA City Attorney’s office determined that criminal charges were not warranted against Ronnie related to the incident that occurred in April."

He continues, "We will review the alleged violation of probation claim and deal with it accordingly. As for Ronnie personally, he is currently seeking medical treatment for psychological issues that he has ignored for a long time. His only present goal is to address these issues professionally and make himself and better person and the best father he can be to his loving daughter."

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK