Jersey Shore Family Vacation *Official Thread*

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Ronnie has a deep hatred for Jwoww from all the times she put his business in the streets in past eps...... And I'm not sure jwoww knows how deep it is....he talks like he wants to put a knife in her throat.... :lupe:
Definitely. He's the only one to call her out on her bullshyt too. It's ironic considering how close they were on the OG series. I don't blame him though. After that shyt she pulled with Jen, she would be dead to me too.

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
I'm glad i caught up i didn't even know they kept going after the Vegas suite they where in (i cut cable).

- Mike punched up crazy. Lauren is a baddy. Wifey material :whoo:

- Jwoww and her new face can get it :takedat:

- Angelina can get it on the low :lolbron:

- When Deena first came on as a replacement for Angelina i would have smashed her :ehh:

- Snookie's low self esteem turned me off. I'm glad she got wifed by Jionni tho. Dude seems cool :obama:

I found the Ronnie vs crazy baby momma story line the most interesting but i felt bad for him. The Covid lockdown is a killer for this show. Its funny seeing them going to different places.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Great season finale.... Loved how everyone squashed the beef and pulled back together....

Genuinely happy for Mike and Lauren on their pregnancy.... Mike gonna make a great dad and a good set up for next season..... :blessed:
Agreed. I like how they wrapped everything up. I can imagine them returning when Deena and Lauren are close to giving birth for the season finale. They'll probably start off next season showing BDS and Lauren as brand new parents. Angelina's husband is better than me. I couldn't be filming with at least 3 dudes who smashed my wife:heh: True cuck.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
I'm glad i caught up i didn't even know they kept going after the Vegas suite they where in (i cut cable).

- Mike punched up crazy. Lauren is a baddy. Wifey material :whoo:

- Jwoww and her new face can get it :takedat:

- Angelina can get it on the low :lolbron:

- When Deena first came on as a replacement for Angelina i would have smashed her :ehh:

- Snookie's low self esteem turned me off. I'm glad she got wifed by Jionni tho. Dude seems cool :obama:

I found the Ronnie vs crazy baby momma story line the most interesting but i felt bad for him. The Covid lockdown is a killer for this show. Its funny seeing them going to different places.
Low key she's the baddest one out the bunch, plastic surgery and all. Can't imagine how that will look in 15 years tho.:scusthov: The whole cast ate like kings. Those food spreads all season were on point.:eat:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Finally watching this again now that it's on hulu. I can see why that demon Jen has a hold on Ron, I just know the box is flames af :noah:

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Can they jus put dem guys and girls from Pauly and vinnies show in da shore house now. And let Vinnie be the Danny Makin them work n let that be the new jersey shore

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Can they jus put dem guys and girls from Pauly and vinnies show in da shore house now. And let Vinnie be the Danny Makin them work n let that be the new jersey shore
I think Danny is making too much bank from renting the house out to allow MTV to take it over again. I read somewhere that he's worth the most($15 million) after Pauly D due to rental income plus increased sales from the Shore Store. Now if MTV were to cut a big enough check, I'm sure he'd reconsider:lolbron:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Hulu need to stop playing and drop seasons 3 and 4, I'm not trying to watch ads.

Stupid ass Paramount + only has season 1. How the hell is Viacom fukking this up

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
No Ron though:mjcry: Gonna miss somebody calling Jenni out on her bullshyt. Spiral Squad gonna have to take a hiatus.:cheers:

If the show doesn't have Ron, what will they be talking about?

He been the catalyst for the whole shyt over 10 years now, straight fukkery. The others provide the personality and antics but Ron's relationship drama kept things moving