Jersey Shore Family Vacation *Official Thread*

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
If the show doesn't have Ron, what will they be talking about?

He been the catalyst for the whole shyt over 10 years now, straight fukkery. The others provide the personality and antics but Ron's relationship drama kept things moving
I agree. I was hoping he'd make through this season at least to provide some insight into the allegations. But with his daughter being present during the incident, MTV was probably like:hubie:Dude clearly needs help. I hope he gets it. As far as storylines, I'm sure they'll make a big deal about Lauren and Deena being preggers and Snooki returning. I think Jenni might have gotten engaged to the wrestler too.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I agree. I was hoping he'd make through this season at least to provide some insight into the allegations. But with his daughter being present during the incident, MTV was probably like:hubie:Dude clearly needs help. I hope he gets it. As far as storylines, I'm sure they'll make a big deal about Lauren and Deena being preggers and Snooki returning. I think Jenni might have gotten engaged to the wrestler too.

Didn’t stop them from filming Amber of Teen Mom after she put the hands on Gary in front of their daughter.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

I'm two seasons behind but this shyt is pretty much a repeat all the time now.

What happened with his daughter?

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Didn’t stop them from filming Amber of Teen Mom after she put the hands on Gary in front of their daughter.
:merchant: I wasn't aware of that situation. How long ago was that? I vaguely remember those names from the early seasons of that show. Either way I can't knock MTV if they really told him to sit down for a bit. This is his 2nd or 3rd domestic violence situation. Not to mention that toxic relationship with Sammi back in the day.

Sitch was my dude back then:smugbiden:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
I'm two seasons behind but this shyt is pretty much a repeat all the time now.

What happened with his daughter?
He got arrested a couple of weeks ago for a domestic incident with his new girlfriend with his daughter in his custody. He must have good lawyers because I don't understand how that didn't violate his probation from the incident with his baby moms. Or it's just a :mjpls:situation.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
:merchant: I wasn't aware of that situation. How long ago was that? I vaguely remember those names from the early seasons of that show. Either way I can't knock MTV if they really told him to sit down for a bit. This is his 2nd or 3rd domestic violence situation. Not to mention that toxic relationship with Sammi back in the day.

Sitch was my dude back then:smugbiden:

This way wayyyyyyy early in those Teen Mom days. Camera crew filmed it the entire time while their daughter was there. MTV thought it was no big deal until people started complaining about it and they put a disclaimer in there to try and save face. Ironically enough, she put the beats another boyfriend years later, so it wasn’t just an isolated situation. Granted, they’ve let a lot of shyt later on Teen mom with Janelle and such, so I don’t think MTV truly cares as long as it brings in the rating.

For the record, I totally believe that Ron was putting hands on Sammy and MTV knew about it and did nothing. It speaks volumes, that Ron is still involved in fukkery years after the breakup, while she’s enjoying the quiet and peaceful life.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
This way wayyyyyyy early in those Teen Mom days. Camera crew filmed it the entire time while their daughter was there. MTV thought it was no big deal until people started complaining about it and they put a disclaimer in there to try and save face. Ironically enough, she put the beats another boyfriend years later, so it wasn’t just an isolated situation. Granted, they’ve let a lot of shyt later on Teen mom with Janelle and such, so I don’t think MTV truly cares as long as it brings in the rating.

For the record, I totally believe that Ron was putting hands on Sammy and MTV knew about it and did nothing. It speaks volumes, that Ron is still involved in fukkery years after the breakup, while she’s enjoying the quiet and peaceful life.
I figured that was a minute ago. Reminds me of when MTV edited out the video of Snooki get punched inside the bar after people complained. I don't necessarily disagree. I just think it really hit the fan after the final season filmed. I doubt any of the cast members would cover something like that up.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I figured that was a minute ago. Reminds me of when MTV edited out the video of Snooki get punched inside the bar after people complained. I don't necessarily disagree. I just think it really hit the fan after the final season filmed. I doubt any of the cast members would cover something like that up.

Did they ever originally show the punch out unedited? I started watching during the second season and only remember the edited one.

He always gave off those vibes, but I think I and a lot of other people laughed it off and chalked it up to entertainment. I used to :blessed: when the episodes of their fights would come during my college years. Now I’m like :picard: looking back on it and the incidents that has transpired with him since. Definitely not isolated incidents nor the first time he’s done those type of things. The second relationship since Sammy with accusations of abuse on his part.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did they ever originally show the punch out unedited? I started watching during the second season and only remember the edited one.

He always gave off those vibes, but I think I and a lot of other people laughed it off and chalked it up to entertainment. I used to :blessed: when the episodes of their fights would come during my college years. Now I’m like :picard: looking back on it and the incidents that has transpired with him since. Definitely not isolated incidents nor the first time he’s done those type of things. The second relationship since Sammy with accusations of abuse on his part.
I think they showed the punch once on the initial viewing. I remember seeing it. She got rocked. That dude that punched her is a fukking piece of shyt. After that there was a ton of pressure for MTV to edit it out.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I think they showed the punch once on the initial viewing. I remember seeing it. She got rocked. That dude that punched her is a fukking piece of shyt. After that there was a ton of pressure for MTV to edit it out.

And they likely would have kept airing it unedited if people didn't make such a big fuss about it. Honestly, that's the only time MTV cares to do anything about controversial content. Hell, had no qualms with keeping Janelle of Teen Mom on air even after the all of the shyt that she did until they had no other choice to after her husband killed their dog.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps

Yeah i saw that shyt. It was horrible. Dude ruined his life

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
He got arrested a couple of weeks ago for a domestic incident with his new girlfriend with his daughter in his custody. He must have good lawyers because I don't understand how that didn't violate his probation from the incident with his baby moms. Or it's just a :mjpls:situation.

Must have Viacom lawyers on speed dial lol

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
oh shyt ronnie really did do it this time. It was the easiest money bro lmao. fake bullshyt for a few months, get a million or so, and do it again later.