Jersey Shore Family Vacation *Official Thread*

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Vinnie be actin like he too good to smash that. :what: i dont get it, she obv dtf.....i was him, I'd be blasting her with the alfredo sauce err nite:mjlit:....I always thought she was the sexiest one:takedat:
I don't blame him, it's hard to look at her that way when the period shyt accident is burned into my memory :francis:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
This past episode was :trash: They really ain't got shyt to talk about. Gonna milk this wrasslin angle for like three episodes.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
people don't like that its about their families now but I think its cute how its evolved from them trying to see if they could still party to just a show about them.
the pandemic episodes have just put it way more in focus. they all treat it like theyre on The Office, especially Mike.

I don't tune in every week but I just watch catch up with episodes here and there.

Ronnie's girl got a little reputation, I don't know her though.

:hubie:

Vinny's girl is fine as hell

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
people don't like that its about their families now but I think its cute how its evolved from them trying to see if they could still party to just a show about them.
the pandemic episodes have just put it way more in focus. they all treat it like theyre on The Office, especially Mike.

I don't tune in every week but I just watch catch up with episodes here and there.

Vinny girl must be comin on the show next season cuz this season they clowning the hell out of him about how he can't get a girlfriend.... :russ:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nice:ehh:

So him Paulie said fukk these guidettes?

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK

:takedat: