Jersey Shore Family Vacation *Official Thread*

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Damn.. Pregnant Lauren looks just as good as non-pregnant Lauren.....:noah:

Jwoww looks like she did some last minute surgery on her face cuz she lookin way better than last season... .. :noah:

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
I think ima let these stack up. They can get addictive especially if there's f*ckery.
Ronnie when he said his chain was snatched in Secaucus
tenor.gif

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Really starting to think Vinny wants that old thing back when it comes to Angelina. I think when she admitted she enjoys being choked out during sex that triggered something in him:mjlit: Pleasantly surprised to see Ronnie is involved in this season somewhat. Can't believe this broad Jennie really getting married to the wrestler. Won't be surprised when he divorces her and asks for alimony:lolbron: Was that really Pauly D dropping to one knee? GMB set needs to get in touch with him ASAP.:heh:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
we all knew Angelina and Chris were gonna get divorced.....all they do is argue.....Vinny bout to slide right in....:mjgrin:

Ronnie new girl is fine af!...:wow:

when snooky get back all hell gonna break loose...:mjlol:

Pauly don't seem like he really gonna settle down with that Black shorty.....looks like a prank...:troll:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Really starting to think Vinny wants that old thing back when it comes to Angelina. I think when she admitted she enjoys being choked out during sex that triggered something in him:mjlit: Pleasantly surprised to see Ronnie is involved in this season somewhat. Can't believe this broad Jennie really getting married to the wrestler. Won't be surprised when he divorces her and asks for alimony:lolbron: Was that really Pauly D dropping to one knee? GMB set needs to get in touch with him ASAP.:heh:

Pauly 50 years old now, his pre nup game tight :mjlol:

J Woww also has her lawyer on speed dial, she won't be giving a dime up for this guy

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
Naw this is officially HIGHKEY status now..... Angelina look good as fukk!... The whole time Mike was consoling her I would have been trying to get my dikk in her mouth and fukk.... :wow:

Vinnie be actin like he too good to smash that. :what: i dont get it, she obv dtf.....i was him, I'd be blasting her with the alfredo sauce err nite:mjlit:....I always thought she was the sexiest one:takedat:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Where is Season 3 streaming? It's not on Hulu and stupid ass Paaramount + only has season 1