Jersey Shore Family Vacation *Official Thread*

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Angelina told Jwoww months ago that her man was grabbing on her and flirting with her and Jwoww got mad at Angelina for lying. now jwoww sees the clips of her man doing exactly what Angelina told her he did and she still gets mad at her..... :gucci:

Women can't help but hate each other.... :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Honestly, I don't even think ne of dem are mad.

They ain't stupid they realize no sammi no snooki no more nite clubs and whores. They need sum sorts beef or conflict to be the theme of the season and help push ratings.

Otherwise think about it what is the season gonna be about, bunch of old ppl sittin in an empty hotel watching Mike stuff his face with food? They have no fukkery otherwise.

That whole end of wedding shyt was all scripted filmed and executed to the fullest for ratings. They all gettin paid. Bun covid keep the chqs clearing.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
What they need 2 do, is out the girls n guys fr pialy n vinnys double shot into the shore house let them quarantine 2grther n film that mess. They all b bangin each other gettin drunk it will b 10x better than this.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
:laff: this date episode is funny. Just turn off your brain for a bit and enjoy the goofiness. Lauren came through and said you aint out here dolo :mjpls:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I've been watching this show for the past couple weeks. Not going to lie, it pleasantly surprised me. I didn't think doing another Jersey Shore even made sense and it would be anywhere near as interesting as the original one, but it exceeded my expectations. :wow:

I think what helps this reboot is the fact that it's a reality show, so you're not bringing back characters who already had their stories told. You're bringing back real people who went through a lot since the original show ended, so when you combine that with storylines being scripted, it keeps things interesting.

Mike's transformation. :wow:

The Sam doll. :russ:

The constant references and fourth wall breaks. :russ:

The Ronnie fukkery. :picard:

Vinny becoming some Guido version of Alan Harper. :russ:

Angelina in general. :stopitslime: :mjlit: :scust: :dead:

I don't know how long they can keep this show going, especially with Snooki being gone, but they were able to make the most out of it. :obama:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
I've been watching this show for the past couple weeks. Not going to lie, it pleasantly surprised me. I didn't think doing another Jersey Shore even made sense and it would be anywhere near as interesting as the original one, but it exceeded my expectations. :wow:

I think what helps this reboot is the fact that it's a reality show, so you're not bringing back characters who already had their stories told. You're bringing back real people who went through a lot since the original show ended, so when you combine that with storylines being scripted, it keeps things interesting.

Mike's transformation. :wow:

The Sam doll. :russ:

The constant references and fourth wall breaks. :russ:

The Ronnie fukkery. :picard:

Vinny becoming some Guido version of Alan Harper. :russ:

Angelina in general. :stopitslime: :mjlit: :scust: :dead:

I don't know how long they can keep this show going, especially with Snooki being gone, but they were able to make the most out of it. :obama:

The fukkery on this show has an indefinite replay value..... :myman:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Ronnie has a deep hatred for Jwoww from all the times she put his business in the streets in past eps...... And I'm not sure jwoww knows how deep it is....he talks like he wants to put a knife in her throat.... :lupe: