Jerrod Carmichael getting curved in 4K by Tyler the Creator

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Reign Judge ...

Tyler the creator's Girlfriend's name is Reign Judge..(her in the thumbnail)

This is her @11:00

Tyler is TROLLING and is not gay foreal, it's all for Entertainment. This is why He has ZERO interest in this dude ..some will say it's because Tyler likes white guys but that's part of his trolling..the shyt is weird n humorous.

:francis:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
I felt physically uncomfortable watching this :scusthov:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Reign Judge ...

Tyler the creator's Girlfriend's name is Reign Judge..(her in the thumbnail)

This is her @11:00

Tyler is TROLLING and is not gay foreal, it's all for Entertainment. This is why He has ZERO interest in this dude ..some will say it's because Tyler likes white guys but that's part of his trolling..the shyt is weird n humorous.

:francis:

He ain’t trolling shyt, that’s his beard

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
He ain’t trolling shyt, that’s his beard
Nah, Beards put it all up in your face (Johnathan Majors, Whoever the hell Lori Harvey dates at the time)

This Nygga just super private with his love life (like Lupe fiasco, you have to dig to find out who the hell He's dating also)

he throwing people off with the gay white boy loving narrative, and it's working.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I believe Tyler just like to keep his actual real life private. I think if he was actually gay he would have been came out

Daps
lol tbh I don’t think Tyler is gay nor bi. I think he got scared around the time the LBQTABC gang became bosses of America and he realized he would get canceled for his early work. ( since ppl was getting canceled for shyt 20 years ago ).

I don’t think hes ever been in public with another guy and only makes music about females. Yeah he gay trolls but that’s them skater LA cats lol.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Laugh it off. Y’all geeks don’t want no smoke forreal just like that p*ssy @Reptile that ran from me when we were both in the same city 😂😂
z-snap-snap.gif

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Laugh it off. Y’all geeks don’t want no smoke forreal just like that p*ssy @Reptile that ran from me when we were both in the same city 😂😂

Post proof that we were in the same city. Im KCMO you in Philly. Stop capping nobody believes you or takes you serious