Jerrod Carmichael getting curved in 4K by Tyler the Creator

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
First off :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

I'll put my money on Tyler trolling like a mf and is not gay.
I remember his reaction Jaden trolling taumbout "TYLER IS MY BOYFRIEND!" on stage
Tyler hit him with the

1473768683-jonah-hill-cut-it-out.gif

Tyler's reaction to Jerrod soft ass is not one of a fellow gay man, even if uninterested.
Another gay man would have at least been sympathetic. Tyler damn near laughing in this nikka face.
He curved him the way dudes curve unattractive chicks.
The "bytch, get in here with the food!" gesture was fukkin hilarious.
Tyler saying "I'm not implying I wanted it. I'm BIG straight" :hubie:was not just about the food. LOL.
Every time he said it you could feel the knife twisting in Jerrod's heart.:to:
Jerrod needs help, yo.

Last edited:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reign Judge ...

Tyler the creator's Girlfriend's name is Reign Judge..(her in the thumbnail)

This is her @11:00

Tyler is TROLLING and is not gay foreal, it's all for Entertainment. This is why He has ZERO interest in this dude ..some will say it's because Tyler likes white guys but that's part of his trolling..the shyt is weird n humorous.

:francis:

What Heterosexual man pretends to be a fakkit for "jokes? :mjlol:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
What Heterosexual man pretends to be a fakkit for "jokes? :mjlol:
Same Nyggas that draw dikks on their friends Faces while they sleep ..

Same nyggas that hit their Friends in the nuts as a game...

Same Nyggas that make homo erotic jokes with their male friends...(Dude, Your Dad totally totally took my load up his butt last night!)

Same nyggas that take pictures of them placing their dikks on drunk passed out friends for heads and laugh about it..

When your Fan Base is THOSE types of Nyggas...you gotta keep the Facade up... rapping about killing and Raping your mom's dead corpse ain't cutting it in 2024...

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Same Nyggas that make homo erotic jokes with their male friends...(Dude, Your Dad totally totally took my load up his butt last night!)

Same nyggas that take pictures of them placing their dikks on drunk passed out friends for heads and laugh about it..

When your Fan Base is THOSE types of Nyggas...you gotta keep the Facade up... rapping about killing and Raping your mom's dead corpse ain't cutting it in 2024...

Those are ALL fakkitS/DL fakkitS/Bisexuals.

Again what Heterosexual man pretends to be a fakkit for "jokes?

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps

That shyt wasn't cutting it after he dropped Wolf in 2013. He knew then that he had to pivot

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Those are ALL fakkitS/DL fakkitS/Bisexuals.

Again what Heterosexual man pretends to be a fakkit for "jokes?
Yeah, but it's also that "white boy Humor" . I was a correctional officer for 4 months...all them white boys joked like that and had stories involving man on man.

Shyt that What was weird and gay to me was another Tuesday to them .

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Yeah, but it's also that "white boy Humor" . I was a correctional officer for 4 months...all them white boys joked like that and had stories involving man on man.

Shyt that What was weird and gay to me was another Tuesday to them .
I grew up going to a mixed race schools (despite being raised in a black neighborhood), I pretty much know that type of humor as black guys don't be joking like that growing up in the 2000s to early 2010s.

Sir ZDuke

All Star
Daps
lol tbh I don’t think Tyler is gay nor bi. I think he got scared around the time the LBQTABC gang became bosses of America and he realized he would get canceled for his early work. ( since ppl was getting canceled for shyt 20 years ago ).

I don’t think hes ever been in public with another guy and only makes music about females. Yeah he gay trolls but that’s them skater LA cats lol.
You know I’ve thought he was trolling for years. If was trolling, you’d think Jerrod being his best friend would know, and realize the crush couldn’t go anywhere, makes me think Tyler’s probably bi