Jerrod Carmichael getting curved in 4K by Tyler the Creator

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Yea. I laughed when he said “I’m big straight” because he was basically saying “I’m really good on this whole conversation”. Like “Yea I’m good. Thanks for dinner tho” and then he leaves lmao
:dead: greh basically hit the inverted "im a lesbian" just to curve this man! :dead: :dead: :dead:

Fukking :dead:

edit: sorry yall i know its really not all that funny.

i just aint know it happened to gay brehs too :mjcry:

edit2: u know with my track record its likely at least SOME of those women really was lesbians... :patrice: But how many?

Last edited:

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
unrelated but I came across a tiktok breh (a diaspora war participant) that had a video complaining about being mistaken for gay because he was raised by all women, all he ever dated were women etc

I believed him

then someone asked him to explain his twitter content

dude swore that just because he sold twerk videos to gay dudes, he was still a card carrying resident of harlem :snoop:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
unrelated but I came across a tiktok breh (a diaspora war participant) that had a video complaining about being mistaken for gay because he was raised by all women, all he ever dated were women etc

I believed him

then someone asked him to explain his twitter content

dude swore that just because he sold twerk videos to gay dudes, he was still a card carrying resident of harlem :snoop:
I almost want to see the Tiktok cuz I want to see him try to lie when asked about his twerk videos.

Definitely a liar Smdh

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
The black community thinks every black male celeb is gay anyway, so I think he trolling against that narrative tbh.​

I dunno. I stopped checking for duke outside of his music/albums 'cause that was the only reason I fukked with (pause) him off the mic apart from the Loiter squad shyt he had going when Earl Sweatshirt rolled with 'em.

There was just TOO MUCH of this after the flower boy/bumble bee album for me to take seriously and I just peaced out on Duke save for the singles, which are still fire.
He makes damned good music regardless of what he's doing with this gay shyt, so I ain't all the way disgusted, but still. I ain't with the trolling.​