Jerome Bettis hairline

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
i think hairlines that are too lined up are played out, and weird. I prefer when it's lined, but has some natural shape to it

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
funny you post this...saw this in my newsfeed on FB today...yall nikkas got lace front beards? :damn:

a_560x375-1.jpg

a_560x375-2.jpg

NgSbLzY.gif

4fossa

All Star
Daps
:wow: just think how I felt when I was living down there and trying to get a hairtcut....my shyt was already receding but after living in Brazil, they pushed my shyt a couple centimeters back :scust:niccas was creating a whole new line.....when I move back imma bring the hairline survival scrolls and open up a Black American barbershop to spread the gospel :blessed: and keep whatevers left of my line crisp :mjcry:

Yo my nikka u know the feel :wow:

On the other hand, we got dudes here trying to innovate the afro male hair game.
Shyt became way out of hand.
So even if u go to an afro barber shop. You'll have nikkas thinking that they be on some Salvador Dali thing and try to add "style".

If u want just a clean cut, you'll have dudes saying that the thing is shyt like

maxresdefault.jpg

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
ain't nothing wrong with a lil spray

Man, this shyt probably gets to be a chore having to conceal every time before you step out the house.

I bet nikkas like Jerome Bettis and Ray Lewis freak the fukk out when it's raining and they don't have umbrellas. I bet you'll see those nikkas wearing hats if they ever have to do sideline reporting in situations where there's a chance of rain.

Random person: "It's just a few raindrops, Ray."

Ray: "I don't fukk with rain like that, breh."

Random person: "Man, you tellin' me you were a HOF LB, but you're afraid of a little rain?"

Ray: Don't make me revisit ATL on yo ass, breh. :ufdup:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Ray Lewis can afford a hair transplant why hasn't he done it.

He probably doesn't know about it! His barber probably just keeps hooking him up with the spray on, telling him no one can tell the difference. :troll:

Barber isn't going to tell him about the transplant. That would take money out his pocket!