Jerome Bettis hairline

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
I'm not search for pics bruh because it's not that serious. If you want to believe that his shyt is real then believe it. That's on you. Lebron wears a fade, are you not aware that his shyt is fake too?
Well off course I know his is fake because Lebron is balding like a motherfukker. Ain't shyt that can help him as this point. There's a big difference between Lebron and Grant Hill imo though.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Well off course I know his is fake because Lebron is balding like a motherfukker. Ain't shyt that can help him as this point. There's a big difference between Lebron and Grant Hill imo though.
Lebron would have the George Jefferson if he didn't do the fake shyt. So it is helping him. I don't know why you can't accept that Grant Hill has had work done of his hairline. His hairline is sharper/stronger now than when he was playing.

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
Lebron would have the George Jefferson if he didn't do the fake shyt. So it is helping him. I don't know why you can't accept that Grant Hill has had work done of his hairline. His hairline is sharper/stronger now than when he was playing.
Ice Cube, Mike Vick...your thoughts?

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
They're both receding. I haven't seen Vick without a hat in a minute but it looks like Cube may be doing some maintenance. Are you like a hairline fan or something:heh:
Just asking a question. No need to be a smart ass.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait, drake's beard was the only thing i liked about that fukkboy...it ain't real? :why:
it's just the coloring

He has it darkened up with bigen. It's his beard but he obviously is on some just for mens shyt on his beard with the bigen.
A lil sauce ain't never hurt nobody:yeshrug:
Ain't like its weave or the Jamie Foxx:dame:

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Off topic but this is just like convos about steriods. Dudes be swearin up an down their favorite ball player or youtube fitness star is natural. Brehs will die before accepting the fact their idols had help:heh:

Sorry didn't mean to derail the thread just a funny observation.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
3036791611_1e4309daa5_o.jpg