Jerome Bettis hairline

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
Lot of celebs riding that bigen wave right now. Tell tale sign is that unreal blackness around the hairline and hair. CWebb, Grant Hill, Steven A Smith, and Ryan Clark starting to look funny in the light

6 fraud fell in love with the bigen on his beard lol.
Cwebb and Grant Hill hairlines are legit. Nothing fake about their hair. Grant Hill has aged very well btw.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
How can Jerome Bettis even look at himself in the mirror in the morning? :wow:

Like, how can dude even face the world? :damn:

This man has been getting props for this synthetic ass hairline for over 20 years! And you know every time he gets a compliments on it he has to be on some real casual shyt like, "Thanks, breh. You never know, one day you might have a hairline like mines :youngsabo:."

And he's out here using PED's and shyt! He's getting props off some shyt he didn't earn and acting like he's just some rare freak of nature as far as the hairline. This shyt is disgusting. The discovery of the Black Ice/Bigen game shyt really destroyed a lot of holy grail hairlines. :ohlawd:

If Ice Cube shyt turn out to be fake too... :wtf:

I don't even wanna think about that shyt. :mindblown:

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
:mjlol: @ this bro science

It's just genetics bruh. Plain and simple. Put it like this, I have a widow's peak I constantly shave back 3/4 of an inch every week. Every time it grows back strong as everl. The right and left corners thin because that's just GENETICS.

You're first paragraph is right. The second one isnt. It's just genetics bruh.

Get that tweezed out or threaded or something, breh..... Or even waxed.

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
ray-lewis-bald-spot.jpg

bxn7pyxcmaax8bv.jpg

8298269.jpg

When you see Ray wearing a hat during MNF,it means that he forgot to put that gunk in his hair.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lot of celebs riding that bigen wave right now. Tell tale sign is that unreal blackness around the hairline and hair. CWebb, Grant Hill, Steven A Smith, and Ryan Clark starting to look funny in the light

6 fraud fell in love with the bigen on his beard lol.
I was wondering about that dude Drake beard man...:patrice: Something just wasn't right. I'm a veteran of the barbershop do I've seen all the tricks and tactics. I figured he was getting hit with that Bigen heavy to get his shyt like that.

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
Sorry, but Grant Hill's shyt been fake. That shyt is obvious. Im suspicious of Webber too but I'm positive about Grant Hill.
How you know Hill is fake? His hair look more normal than a Bettis. Plus he wears fades as opposed to Bettis who wears dark Cesar's. Imo most of the people with these fake hairlines just so happen to wear dark cuts. Makes it blend in more I suppose. Post some pics that give you reason to think that.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
How you know Hill is fake? His hair look more normal than a Bettis. Plus he wears fades as opposed to Bettis who wears dark Cesar's. Imo most of the people with these fake hairlines just so happen to wear dark cuts. Makes it blend in more I suppose. Post some pics that give you reason to think that.
I'm not search for pics bruh because it's not that serious. If you want to believe that his shyt is real then believe it. That's on you. Lebron wears a fade, are you not aware that his shyt is fake too?